Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Why you can't facepalm reviews? :eek:
Possibly because reviews are supposed to follow a set of rules but reactions don't, so could be misused I guess.

This seems like a case for a report. This person is clearly lying, the walkthtough does says how to enter Victoria's romance/bitch route.
I haven't played the game yet, but have been watching the thread since it was created, so I can't comment on whether the walkthroughs are correct or not and whether it should be reported. I'm more concerned that somebody can write and submit a review of a game within 10 minutes of signing up for an account and without ever posting anything :unsure::cautious: Maybe there needs to be a rule in place that you can only write a review after a certain number of posts or days of activity?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #56
So Steam release is fast approaching, a lot of work was done on that side this week. This includes adding items for the guide as well as a ton of balance changes which makes the game play out much more smoothly and naturally. Still doing testing there but it will be available here soon.
I did not do much on the animation front this week since we had a pretty crazy heat wave and sleeping next to my render machine while it renders overnight is not a happy time when it is this hot lol. Still, managed to get a bunch done game wise, even with all the administrative stuff that had to be done. Animation count is the same but for renders we are now at 412. The image posted above is what I am currently working on, which has new environment that is looking pretty nice.
Besides the custom renders this month I also am planning to do another comic, so expect a poll for that mid month.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Dev Update #56
So Steam release is fast approaching, a lot of work was done on that side this week. This includes adding items for the guide as well as a ton of balance changes which makes the game play out much more smoothly and naturally. Still doing testing there but it will be available here soon.
I did not do much on the animation front this week since we had a pretty crazy heat wave and sleeping next to my render machine while it renders overnight is not a happy time when it is this hot lol. Still, managed to get a bunch done game wise, even with all the administrative stuff that had to be done. Animation count is the same but for renders we are now at 412. The image posted above is what I am currently working on, which has new environment that is looking pretty nice.
Besides the custom renders this month I also am planning to do another comic, so expect a poll for that mid month.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Oh Kleo is back, seems like she is providing intel to Sonja in the coming battle (unless this is a unrelated render :p).

Congratulations on the future release on Steam. Will try to get it there on release date. (y):cool:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Why you can't facepalm reviews? :eek:
Yee, that one review is really unreal. Suitable for reporting, I don't think it would meet the review rules.
Shit, I missed it. The review has been removed since it's no longer there.
The author has just joined the forum today and hasn't even posted once. I would kindly suggest banning him/her since we don't need to deal with trolls or childish tantrums damaging a game's reputation.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Shit, I missed it. The review has been removed since it's no longer there.
The author has just joined the forum today and hasn't even posted once. I would kindly suggest banning him/her since we don't need to deal with trolls or childish tantrums damaging a game's reputation.
You didn't miss much. It was nothing but a complaint that the game/walkthrough didn't work for them. Everything they whined about worked fine for everyone else.

jebkd44

Jan 17, 2019
anyone else having trouble updating the game to the 1.02 version? i am currently on 0.61, i download/install the files, but the game keeps ending in the same spot and telling me my save will be used in future releases

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
anyone else having trouble updating the game to the 1.02 version? i am currently on 0.61, i download/install the files, but the game keeps ending in the same spot and telling me my save will be used in future releases
Old version of a mod?

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
oh, good call. i had updated the mod, but hadnt thought about removing old mod files..that seems to have fixed it thanks.
Taking a previous version with mod files installed....and then just adding the "update only" files....will not work.

Like usual....modding this game strikes again. The game isn't difficult and already has a nice gallery. Stop modding the game and it will work. We test it pretty well before release....but there is no way to control this chaos after the fact.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Wow when i saw 1.02 in the name my heart raced so hard thinking it was a final release. Such a rollercoaster of emtions :ROFLMAO:

SleepyFella

Jun 4, 2020
Question: The game ends for me when Gloria shows her power at her place. Is this the end for version 0.7 or 1.02? If it is 0.7 , how to continue further? Not using mods. I already downloaded the 0.7 to 1.02 patch and added/overwritten in my game folder.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Question: The game ends for me when Gloria shows her power at her place. Is this the end for version 0.7 or 1.02? If it is 0.7 , how to continue further? Not using mods. I already downloaded the 0.7 to 1.02 patch and added/overwritten in my game folder.
v1.02 Count updated for Steam release (technically the same as 0.7)

• If you already have 0.7 you should be fine, there are only minor adjustments to this one. Typo fixes, some balance changes, and a few minor bug fixes.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
To specifically answer, yes, the scene with Gloria in the tower with her father is the last scene in 0.7 or 1.02, whichever you are currently playing. How you continue further is when Philly releases the next episode.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
The game is already finished or will it be like BaDik and will it have a couple of seasons?
COBD is far to be finished. We have just 7 chapters until now and I presume that the dev intend to put 12 chapters or more in the game. The version 1.02 is because steam store not allow games in beta version(0.9 per example), I think.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes