PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
You need to treat her like a piece of meat to unlock several scenes in the gallery, but that's why you'll need different saves.
Trust me, there are completely different paths with her. I suggest not being spellbound by her and not having any sex with her until that scene where the MC breaks into her apartment. Do it and judge for yourself ;)
In my run whe u go to her apartment only 2 ways; one she wanna fight and the other she uses her lust against u for the plan but no sex.. hahaa daamn.. so bad run :(

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Katie is not just sweet and soft.
Victoria is not just slut.
Chandy is not just a spoiled brat.
Ellen will probably show us more faces in the future.

It is interesting that in case of bad decisions, MC does not reveal the hidden face of female characters.
Katie is boring as waiting for 0.7 milky city from Icstor. Cliche character for me, and bad design. There are better options in the game so I dont care her haha

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Duuuuude, dont tell me I need start the whole game hahahahaa, yeah I treated her like piece of meat because I thought this was the good way to treat with her.. :( AHAHAHA

Well, I must admit that if Victoria is more like a robot Philly knows how to create different bgs around our choices because srsly, it bothered me her behavior hahaha

But anyway, Chandra is more adorable haha (her dress is the first scene.. damn.. srsly her dres.. one of the best piece I never seen in these games *-*

I think I rerun after I finish the game once (when its complete) haha :p
Yeah, I've played through the game three times and I don't agree with the Team Victoria fans. She's a corporate drone who, depending on how you play, begins to doubt the corporation. I don't agree with everyone who thinks she's ZOMG amazing. I am firmly team Chandra or Ellen or Kate.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Katie is boring as waiting for 0.7 milky city from Icstor. Cliche character for me, and bad design. There are better options in the game so I dont care her haha
Hmmmm?

3.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and finally ...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
In my run whe u go to her apartment only 2 ways; one she wanna fight and the other she uses her lust against u for the plan but no sex.. hahaa daamn.. so bad run :(
There are many branches to that scene.
In the "bad" or corruption path she uses her powers to talk you into betraying Gloria. This can end either without sex or with a kinky scene where you treat her like a slut.
In what I'd call the "good" path she still tries to fight first but then the scene takes a more pleasant turn. Again, this can lead to no sex or to a much more romantic scene. Also, depending on your previous interactions and choices, she can show stronger feelings for the MC.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
There are many branches to that scene.
In the "bad" or corruption path she uses her powers to talk you into betraying Gloria. This can end either without sex or with a kinky scene where you treat her like a slut.
In what I'd call the "good" path she still tries to fight first but then the scene takes a more pleasant turn. Again, this can lead to no sex or to a much more romantic scene. Also, depending on your previous interactions and choices, she can show stronger feelings for the MC.
Damn, I think I gonna start the game again.. I wanna see her human face haha, the gallery scene dont care tbh, I will follow the walkthrough then haha (I was in seven chapter, I guess is the last atm?)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Damn, I think I gonna start the game again.. I wanna see her human face haha, the gallery scene dont care tbh, I will follow the walkthrough then haha (I was in seven chapter, I guess is the last atm?)
Yeah, Chapter 7 is the last so far ;)

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I was looking into the script codes and I found a possible branch glitch that couldn't be to achieved in the normal game. I don't known if that is a error programming by the dev or if the dev will create another branch to achieve that branch. Take a look for yourselfs

The unmatching start on this label:
This label tell: If v_score is 4, will jump to label "ch7vicnice". If v_score is 3 or less, jump to label "ch7vicaccept".
On the label "vicaccept", Victoria will tell the MC a story, that will jump to another label, called "ch7meredithsex" and here is the problem.
This label tells if you have 3 scores with Victoria, will jump to one dialog, and if you have 4 scores with Victoria, than will jump to another dialog. The problem is, how to get 4 scores, since label "vicaccept" script ask for less 4 points to be activated? So, I think there is a unmatching script codes in here.

• Thinking Face

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I was looking into the script codes and I found a possible branch glitch that couldn't be to achieved in the normal game. I don't known if that is a error programming by the dev or if the dev will create another branch to achieve that branch. Take a look for yourselfs

The unmatching start on this label:
This label tell: If v_score is 4, will jump to label "ch7vicnice". If v_score is 3 or less, jump to label "ch7vicaccept".
On the label "vicaccept", Victoria will tell the MC a story, that will jump to another label, called "ch7meredithsex" and here is the problem.
This label tells if you have 3 scores with Victoria, will jump to one dialog, and if you have 4 scores with Victoria, than will jump to another dialog. The problem is, how to get 4 scores, since label "vicaccept" script ask for less 4 points to be activated? So, I think there is a unmatching script codes in here.
I'm not familiar with Renpy code, so these might be stupid questions.

Is it possible to change Victoria's points between "ch7homevic" and "meredithsex"? Alternatively, is there any other way to jump to "ch7vicaccept"?

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I'm not familiar with Renpy code, so these might be stupid questions.

Is it possible to change Victoria's points between "ch7homevic" and "meredithsex"? Alternatively, is there any other way to jump to "ch7vicaccept"?
I checked the script lines and actually there is no option to add point score between "ch7homevic" and "meredithsex". And the decision to choose which path you wish to follow with Victoria is defined when your enter her apartment in the Chapter 4.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Why you can't facepalm reviews? :eek:
loool ... 1 fucking star for this masterpiece ?? That's just ridiculous and disrespectful toward a hard-working and probably the best dev in the business. Now, where those forks and torches at. Tho Stella can do the job too. One therapy session with Sonja's "friend" will be an educational experience.:LOL:

But seriously now,JustWTFap20 u have 2 WTs in pdf format and WT mods that our heroes made for us fans so nobody misses on content. Try one of those ... how to get those new scenes with Vicky on both paths was already explained by other users and is also explained in the WTs. Having at least 5 score gets u the romance scene ... the spellbound path u need to knock at her apartment door, fuck her and have less than 3 score IIRC. Don't hit her on the spellbound path or the Redmoon will kick your ass and destroy your weapons. Again, follow carefully the WT and please consider editing that review.;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This seems like a case for a report. This person is clearly lying, the walkthtough does says how to enter Victoria's romance/bitch route.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
You need to have enough points when you enter her apartment to unlock the love route for Victoria as well as the sex scene that follows shortly after which will also unlock the lewd scene with her in chapter 7. Disabling the bug or not is irrelevant as I still got her scenes despite doing so since I had enough points with her.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes