Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
While COBD is certainly a masterpiece, it doesn't have Christina, which is a huge minus. :p

On a more serious note, while I am generally fonder of the noire PI vibe in DA, Philly managed to implement similar vibe in COBD masterfully. Even though I was personally somewhat sceptical about cyberpunk setting at first, this game certainty seems to be a worthy successor to DA. And I suppose Philly did give us Sonja, so the lack of Christina is somewhat easier to forgive. :p

Reactions: Aristos

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
While COBD is certainly a masterpiece, it doesn't have Christina, which is a huge minus. :p

On a more serious note, while I am generally fonder of the noire PI vibe in DA, Philly managed to implement similar vibe in COBD masterfully. Even though I was personally somewhat sceptical about cyberpunk setting at first, this game certainty seems to be a worthy successor to DA. And I suppose Philly did give us Sonja, so the lack of Christina is somewhat easier to forgive. :p
Showing yourself as a man of exquisite taste, Christina is indeed tops (at least for DA).

While I don't make comparisons (Christina wins...oops), the closest in spirit in the CoBD would probably be Chandra, the wild spirit that initially starts out as a side character and then expands due to popularity.

As for the PI vibe, I think we can chalk it up to to the Blade Runner influence in the atmospherics of Philly's future LA.

Now, if he would finally get around to giving us all more Sonja, well, sky's the limit!

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Showing yourself as a man of exquisite taste, Christina is indeed tops (at least for DA).

While I don't make comparisons (Christina wins...oops), the closest in spirit in the CoBD would probably be Chandra, the wild spirit that initially starts out as a side character and then expands due to popularity.

As for the PI vibe, I think we can chalk it up to to the Blade Runner influence in the atmospherics of Philly's future LA.

Now, if he would finally get around to giving us all more Sonja, well, sky's the limit!
Indeed, there are quite a few parallels between Chandra and Christina but I find Chandra perhaps a bit too spoiled/bratty for my taste.

Sure, there was a bit of that aspect to Christina as well but she was primarily a crazy wild little subby redhead with daddy issues, which means at least half of everything else is automatically forgiven. :LOL:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
anyone got a mastersave out there with all the gallerys unlocked?
Here is the persistent of my game. I have all available scene gallery and photo gallery unlocked.
PS: Be in mind that I named my MC as "Aiden Collins". If you wish to change his name, you must use Renpy Save Editor or Command Console.
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Everilld
Jul 4, 2018
Honestly, even though COBD is still ongoing i find the game far better than DA.
yea i just finished whats available and it far outshines DA and DA was amazing to me. I think Philly and Dr. PinkCake are easily my favorite VN makers right now because what they make far outshines other VN's on this site in storytelling and quality

Reactions: blarg0192

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The new version is the latest for the Steam release I believe. No new content though are some new screens, a new gallery showing ticks for all the different possible combination of scenes and other small stuff like that.

The number really is just a default for Steam.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Is there any new content in the new versions? Like 1.00 or 1.02?
OP Changelog :

v1.02 Count updated for Steam release (technically the same as 0.7)

• If you already have 0.7 you should be fine, there are only minor adjustments to this one. Typo fixes, some balance changes, and a few minor bug fixes.

Reactions: iRock1907

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, here is a playlist of musics that I think would be perfect as theme for COBD. What do you guys think?

Extra

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Guys, here is a playlist of musics that I think would be perfect as theme for COBD. What do you guys think?

Extra
They are cool but it need MOAR "GUNSHIP" and "Scandroid"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ever since i heard that music in 1st Cyberpunk 2077 trailer and i found out about synthwave music i was memorized by it :alien:

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes