BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
vmaks
Thank you for uploading pictures but
1) What is this? Do these posts have a title?
2) Are these miniatures? Resolution even for a photo frame is sooo small
The one where Vic is holding the blade is actually a $100 redmoon custom render from a high tier patron that got shared in the general discord channel....

The second one was a "tip of the cap" render made by Philly. The character on the left is one of "Wolfie's" who does 3D art and has a patreon of his own. He's done some fanart in discord as well.

vmaks must just lurk in general chat somewhere and grabs art. I've gently asked before to at least give SOME background where these are from...but I don't think that is ever going to happen. haha

Posting that custom render is kinda dirty pool. These guys might stop sharing them in discord at all if it continues to happen.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #59
Okay so, game wise this is certainly not the best update, but I did what i could since last time. First, move is done and everything went well. System is back up and running as of Thursday.
Before I left I tried to get some animation fixes in since I could take the time to do that while packing and such, so I fixed four different animations.
There was a few days where I had no internet so in that time I hammered out a number of scenes as well on the writing front.
So, now for this update there are 650 renders, 40 animations, and a bunch more writing done. Still playing catch up, but hopefully things will start moving faster now that I am finally re-situated.
Oh yeah, I have air conditioning!
As always guys stay awesome!
Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Posting that custom render is kinda dirty pool. These guys might stop sharing them in discord at all if it continues to happen.
In fact, those renders are in the Twiter page from Philly's (Is that page unofficial?).

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
In fact, those renders are in the Twiter page from Philly's (Is that page unofficial?).

That image? Sure....the tweet even plugs the artist I was talking about. It was the other image with solo Vic is the custom render...I don't see that one on his Twitter.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017

Dev Update #59
Okay so, game wise this is certainly not the best update, but I did what i could since last time. First, move is done and everything went well. System is back up and running as of Thursday.
Before I left I tried to get some animation fixes in since I could take the time to do that while packing and such, so I fixed four different animations.
There was a few days where I had no internet so in that time I hammered out a number of scenes as well on the writing front.
So, now for this update there are 650 renders, 40 animations, and a bunch more writing done. Still playing catch up, but hopefully things will start moving faster now that I am finally re-situated.
Philly
Are those tits growing?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, if they're upgrading their bionic tits they could upgrade hairstyles too, I need some straight hair qt.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Dev Update #59
Philly
Gloria's nipples seems bigger here. :ROFLMAO:
I believe it is official.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
You are kidding right 12.500 a month + god know how much from steam
That's the only dev that doesn't go missing while taking his supporters' money and constantly updates his fans about the progress. He doesn't get bored of working on his game just to start working on another one like a certain dev did. You think a game of this caliber is easy work ?? :eek::FacePalm::FacePalm:

I know he makes bank, but the dude works full-time on the game, he probably "rapes" his pc in the process, he has bills to pay and all that shit normal ppl do. You ppl look just at the income but you don't think so much about the hard work that's done for that amount of cheese.

If u still wanna discuss money check out Scamdrop and DarkCookie's Patreon pages ... or better play their games and compare them to COBD. There's no comparison bro', this game and BaDIK are the best games on F95. Period. If Summertime Saga is worth 65k/month(!!) you can start calling me the next US President.:p

spas

Jun 22, 2017
That's the only dev that doesn't go missing while taking his supporters' money and constantly updates his fans about the progress. He doesn't get bored of working on his game just to start working on another one like a certain dev did. You think a game of this caliber is easy work ?? :eek::FacePalm::FacePalm:

I know he makes bank, but the dude works full-time on the game, he probably "rapes" his pc in the process, he has bills to pay and all that shit normal ppl do. You ppl look just at the income but you don't think so much about the hard work that's done for that amount of cheese.

If u still wanna discuss money check out Scamdrop and DarkCookie's Patreon pages ... or better play their games and compare them to COBD. There's no comparison bro', this game and BaDIK are the best games on F95. Period. If Summertime Saga is worth 65k/month(!!) you can start calling me the next US President.:p
The meaning of rape pc and i m not gona arguing with you will have different opinions so that’s it

Drako

Jul 6, 2017

Very true what you said about the other devs ,drop, cookie, icestor.. yet dont ever dare to compare this masterpiece to that overrated garbage of a game called BaDIK .

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Very true what you said about the other devs ,drop, cookie, icestor.. yet dont ever dare to compare this masterpiece to that overrated garbage of a game called BaDIK .
Whoa whoa someone got carried away there! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You must be joking about BaDIK aren't you? BaDIK is an impressive game, in my opinion 2nd best only behind CoBD.
Visually, CoBD can run rings around BaDIK. And the story in CoBD is amazing too. But BaDIK has many other strengths.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
hehe yea i was joking about the garbage part , still overrated tho. it is a very good game(8) not a great game(9) or a masterpiece(10) like this one or the deluca family ;)
Not wrong. Contrary to City of Broken Dreamers, the story took a backseat on BaDIK while the dev spend way too much time pandering to his crowd.

Still a good game but storywise there are a lot of better options around here (CoBD included).

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Whoa whoa someone got carried away there! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You must be joking about BaDIK aren't you? BaDIK is an impressive game, in my opinion 2nd best only behind CoBD.
Visually, CoBD can run rings around BaDIK. And the story in CoBD is amazing too. But BaDIK has many other strengths.
They say everyone has his tastes. In my opinion, COBD is no doubt the first top game every. The Warrior's Heart (Star Wars Parody) from Mortze is second top image quality... also we have "A Wife and Mother" from Lust and Passion and "Jessica O'Neil" from StoperArt.

Reactions: moskyx
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes