Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Is the plan for this game to only been two Books (~14 chapters)? Just curious as after playing Book one it seems like it could go much longer and I hope it would. So far very enjoyable storytelling.

title51130

Aug 30, 2019
If i become a membership in Patreon 1$, Can I play more chapter than this site?
And I want to know ,How is this game different between on Steam and membership in Patreon?

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
If i become a membership in Patreon 1$, Can I play more chapter than this site?
And I want to know ,How is this game different between on Steam and membership in Patreon?
Short answer - No and no difference.

Long answer - The game is pirated here, usually within a few days after it's been released on Patreon. There is no technical difference between Patreon release vs F95 downloads. (Morally that's a whole different Pandora box that I won't get into.) Patreon membership gets you exactly what it says on that site. As for Steam, it is basically just a different "publishing method". The only "extras" in the Steam version is just some Steam achievements added to certain existing "tasks" in the game. There is no additional story or gameplay. And it's released less frequently. For example, all 7 chapters released so far are bundled together as "Book 1" and released in Steam as a single purchase. It's been suggested here (but I don't think Philly has ever confirmed it), but the rest of the game all the way to the end will be bundled together as "Book 2" in Steam.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Nice work here, dropped this one right in to my sig, thanks. Now I'm not the most observant but they look the same to me. So on the off chance the second one is supposed to be a different Chandra sig I gotta ask...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all, ty, the only diff in these sigs are that in the second version the sig has a 3d effect smooth, u can see clear in the chandras face, the colors in this effect are yellow and blue for that is the cause u cant see so easy but yeah, the sigs are diff but not too much :p

Reactions: Stark9999999
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes