RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Where did you get those images? Ya'd better explain yourself, boy. :LOL: :LOL: Are posting exclusive patreon content?:FacePalm::FacePalm:
Not sure if you are joking or not.
From what i remember some are in my game steam version (galery or ingame). Others i guess are fanmade.

Jan 19, 2020
???? But this is one of the biggest games in the genre dude.. I dont think this game deserves more lol.. is like say Titanic deserves more oscars.. wtf? haha
Try not to view and criticize everything intensely just by looking from your perspective. Top games on this site have 15 to 25+ mil views. This one has only 3.6mil. Similarly top games have 3.5K to 5K+ likes. This game just over 2K. IMO, this game is one of the top 3 Renpy/VN games right now. Also visual and animation wise may be it's the best. But as it does not cater to some very common and abundantly used fetishes, this game does not get as much attention as it should. It's just my opinion. You can disagree but no need to use "wtf". Now some games have more views cause they are a lot older but a lot of new games have a lot more views than this game and those games are nowhere near the brilliance that is this one.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
???? But this is one of the biggest games in the genre dude.. I dont think this game deserves more lol.. is like say Titanic deserves more oscars.. wtf? haha
Compa, considering its quality this game doesn't nearly get all the exposure it deserves.
For you, as for me, this is one of the best games in the genre. However, it's on the 3rd page of the trending games, way below other games that are crap, or that have been completed for months, or even abandoned.
CoBD's thread has millions less views than crappy games or games developed by scammers, and it still ranks 32nd (but moving up!) on the list of erotic games devs on Patreon.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Great game so far. Katie is easily best girl. I get the feeling that once we get more background on Victoria shes going to be really good too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quite a few games have a girl named Katie who also end up being one of the girls so Katie is also best name too. Anyway does anyone know how complete the game is? Meaning, how much of the plot is left until the game is complete? Are we at the half way point? Near the end? Just getting started?

Reactions: LaRuina

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Anyway does anyone know how complete the game is? Meaning, how much of the plot is left until the game is complete? Are we at the half way point? Near the end? Just getting started?
We should be around the halfway point. Philly just released the game on steam as "book one" so I think it's safe to assume that there will be atleast 6-7 more chapters before "book 2" is complete.

Reactions: Real Kreten

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Blacknsilver

You can easily win the duel with Henry. You don't need grenade launchers or special chemicals. Just use MC's most powerful weapon, his brain.
It's sad that you then write such a review, because of your frustration, for the best game here ever.
Yeah, it's not like you could read a whole intel report just moments before going there or anything...

"Read" being the key word here, I guess

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If you can't beat Henry just use the walkthrough or walkthrough mod in the op. Jesus. Pinning your incompetence on the Dev is a special subgenre of stupid.
Blacknsilver

You can easily win the duel with Henry. You don't need grenade launchers or special chemicals. Just use MC's most powerful weapon, his brain.
It's sad that you then write such a review, because of your frustration, for the best game here ever.
Yeah, it's not like you could read a whole intel report just moments before going there or anything...

"Read" being the key word here, I guess
So Blacknsilver you're bashing a game just because didn't like ONE scene?

Speaking of cliche, have you looked at yourself in the mirror?
I wouldn't normally support any personal attacks, but man... what I've read in that review is ridiculous to say the least and would justify a few adjectives.

Also Gloria showing us her power blasts for the first time is described as "the dev pulling a miracle out of his ass."
If this person is not able to understand that Gloria's powers play a central role in the game and it HAD to be shown it's better for them to go play something a little simpler.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Relax people. Everyone is allowed to make their reviews so long as they follow the site rules.
But if they don't (haven't really checked them other than a fast glance - second seems quite short) simply tag the mods and they will take the review down if its not following said rules. :poop:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Let me interrupt and say that this game has the best music and mood setting of anything I have played so far. Other games may have really good music and even actual legit songs regardless if they paid to use it or not but those games typically have 1 or 2 decent tracks and the songs are not often played but for this game the music is constant and varied and its all good. Sets the mood for everything. The menu theme and the music during Katies sex scene are particular standouts to me.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Let me interrupt and say that this game has the best music and mood setting of anything I have played so far. Other games may have really good music and even actual legit songs regardless if they paid to use it or not but those games typically have 1 or 2 decent tracks and the songs are not often played but for this game the music is constant and varied and its all good. Sets the mood for everything. The menu theme and the music during Katies sex scene are particular standouts to me.
Good to hear.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes