Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Maybe read the OP before complaining?The answer lies there... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I didnt write blind for the fun of it.
Just as much as I wrote "vent" deliberately.
No real intention of complaining there so get off that high horse.

[edit]*sigh* let me clarify that,it was just a venting post in the heat of the moment.
Im aware reading the OP would have alleviated that nasty surprise,something which I deliberately didnt do by wanting to go in blind.
While I really dont agree with the version numbering and the reasoning behind it,it wasnt supposed to be a genuine complaint.
So take it as what it is.
Though childish as it is after calming down some,I will just delete the thing.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Playing again from the start and following pretty much a Ellen & Chandra route with a tiny bit of Victoria without falling for her lust pheromones and i noticed how diferent Victoria's interactions are with Ellen in chapter 7. The seductress only tried once to interrogate Ellen and the next time they actually exchanged a nice story about how Victoria challenged Meredith.

Really nice to see that much change. :unsure: (y)

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Playing again from the start and following pretty much a Ellen & Chandra route with a tiny bit of Victoria without falling for her lust pheromones and i noticed how diferent Victoria's interactions are with Ellen in chapter 7. The seductress only tried once to interrogate Ellen and the next time they actually exchanged a nice story about how Victoria challenged Meredith.

Really nice to see that much change. :unsure: (y)
Yeah, treating Vic right makes her consider her role in the company and would probably open a 'redemption' path for her or at least she would become a valuable ally

Reactions: Aristos

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Man Philly is a machine good to hear the next update is progressing well I don't think I've ever been so hyped for any update from any VN than I am with this next one. I just wonder how he is going to top off that last update especially animation wise.
Fortunately, my update-to-update survival mechanism still works. When I get withdrawal symptoms, I take a dose of Chandy in the subway and by the pool, a dose of Katie who deal with racist bitch and now McClane Katie. Add some LA car driving and a purple bear.

So it occurs to me that I could add my type who will die in the next episode. I have several types:
Patrol boot 26587, or will it be 36587?
Then the police behemot BB 666
and finally ghosts nu and ghost omega.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Victoria is the hottest!
Agreed. Ch.7 made it clear that she's waifu material. Hope to see that sweet happy ending with her and lots of fucking while Mrs.Meredith spends some "quality time" in prison !!

I dont want a Relation with that ugly Mrs Doctor Mrs. Small Tittie , I want Victoria as my Babe, Relation and Lover!
36a.jpg

Katie ?? Ugly ??:eek::eek: Her boobs are pretty decent compared to real-life women ... compared to Victoria's yeah, they really small. Just like MC's chance to ever beating the Redmoon in a fist fight. There's no comparison.

I'm a Victoria fan too, but Katie isn't ugly bro' she's a sweet girl and the ideal dream waifu.(y) It's ok if u don't like her, but don't say she's ugly or we gonna have riots and death threats round here.:LOL:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes