RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally started playing the steam version, since yesterday, from the start. That fixed my issue with Chandra not appearing in the contacts page.:cool:

Reactions: Aristos

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
anyone, please help me find android version 1.0.2!! i can't find it :cry: :cry:
That's because there isn't yet one. The android versions are unofficial and not published by the game dev. So there has to be someone else on this forum that makes a port for android. And that's always going to take some time.

But btw, maybe that's a good question for other people as well, people who play this game (or others) on Android, are you playing that on like a smartphone? Or a tablet? Because anything with a smaller screen than the biggest of tablets is not doing these renders justice. I mean you can do what you want, but I'd really recommend playing this on a bigger screen :p

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
That's because there isn't yet one. The android versions are unofficial and not published by the game dev. So there has to be someone else on this forum that makes a port for android. And that's always going to take some time.

But btw, maybe that's a good question for other people as well, people who play this game (or others) on Android, are you playing that on like a smartphone? Or a tablet? Because anything with a smaller screen than the biggest of tablets is not doing these renders justice. I mean you can do what you want, but I'd really recommend playing this on a bigger screen :p
tbh, I played some games using the android version. because my laptop doesn't have large memory to accommodate a lot of games. while my android can accommodate up to 128 gb :cry: but here I found android version 0.7. is it finished or not?

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
tbh, I played some games using the android version. because my laptop doesn't have large memory to accommodate a lot of games. while my android can accommodate up to 128 gb :cry: but here I found android version 0.7. is it finished or not?
If you found v0.7, that's good enough. Version 1.02 isn't additional content, that's just for the steam release. But if the android version for v0.7 was posted somewhere here, some mod should probably add it to the OP

Reactions: Real Kreten

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
As Ren`Py does not have to be installed you can use an USB stick to store the "PC" versions and just execute from there. Initial loading might take some seconds longer, but during gameplay I never had any differences.
Also you can use on any PC you can get you hands on without having to leave marks.

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
If you found v0.7, that's good enough. Version 1.02 isn't additional content, that's just for the steam release. But if the android version for v0.7 was posted somewhere here, some mod should probably add it to the OP
i found it at page 360 from dark assassin + scrappy's mod :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
As Ren`Py does not have to be installed you can use an USB stick to store the "PC" versions and just execute from there. Initial loading might take some seconds longer, but during gameplay I never had any differences.
Also you can use on any PC you can get you hands on without having to leave marks.
some other say that v0.7.0 is the same just like 1.0.2. am i correct? is that only for pc? or all of the version?

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
some other say that v0.7.0 is the same just like 1.0.2. am i correct? is that only for pc? or all of the version?
1.0.2 is basically 0.7.0.
You can look it up in the first page in the Changelog:

v1.02 Count updated for Steam release (technically the same as 0.7)
  • If you already have 0.7 you should be fine, there are only minor adjustments to this one. Typo fixes, some balance changes, and a few minor bug fixes.
Platform should not matter here.

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
1.0.2 is basically 0.7.0.
You can look it up in the first page in the Changelog:

v1.02 Count updated for Steam release (technically the same as 0.7)
  • If you already have 0.7 you should be fine, there are only minor adjustments to this one. Typo fixes, some balance changes, and a few minor bug fixes.
Platform should not matter here.
wow! thanks for the information :giggle::giggle:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
wow! thanks for the information :giggle::giggle:
No Problem J.

By the way, the first page of any game here is a convenient way to start. You find the latest Download Links, Update Notes, Hints, Walkthroughs, patches and Fan Signatures to the games.

Enjoy the game, its freaking great.
Also you might want to try his first one, also linked in the first page.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
No Problem J.

By the way, the first page of any game here is a convenient way to start. You find the latest Download Links, Update Notes, Hints, Walkthroughs, patches and Fan Signatures to the games.

Enjoy the game, its freaking great.
Also you might want to try his first one, also linked in the first page.
With all respect to everyone, is not my wish to be rude with nobody... but I think there is a lot of guys that not even read the informations on the first page... and then they came here on the last page to ask things.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
With all respect to everyone, is not my wish to be rude with nobody... but I think there is a lot of guys that not even read the informations on the first page... and then they came here on the last page to ask things.
Sure they do. Alas, people will do people things ;) and I fully understand where you are coming from.
Can be frustrating but I don't think it would help the Dev's if we piss off potential fans and supporters.
Jasonfrans was friendly and polite in his replies, so he is not trolling on purpose, no harm done in my book.

For the next time basic questions are asked again, and again, again.. I would wish for another dweller of this thread will take the 2 minutes to start at least off friendly and helpful.
Should that then be a troll we still can roast his ass :devilish:

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
To be fair to them, tags don't tell all, but reading through the last few pages can often give you a good idea on how good a game is.

Reactions: Gadget63

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I created a mod with more sountracks added to the Music list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ATTENTION! THIS IS A FAN MOD, CREATED WITH NO COMERCIAL PURPOSE AND NO INTENTTION TO PIRACY, JUST FOR FUN MOD USE IN THE GAME. ALL MUSICS USED IN THIS MOD HAS COPYRIGHT CREDITED TO THE OWNERS AND I HAVE NO INTENTION TO VIOLATE THIS COPYRIGHTS.

https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-...gh-cheat-mod-v1-02-scrappy.30754/post-4048221

Ummmmmm............................yeah. I wouldn't do this. Believe me....Philly and co would LOVE to have Gunship music etc in the game...but the licenses go for a pretty good amount of $$.

The music selected in the game should suffice....IMHO. If you wanna play random music while you play...make a seperate playlist outside of the game. Don't put unlicensed music in his game.

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Ummmmmm............................yeah. I wouldn't do this. Believe me....Philly and co would LOVE to have Gunship music etc in the game...but the licenses go for a pretty good amount of $$.

The music selected in the game should suffice....IMHO. If you wanna play random music while you play...make a seperate playlist outside of the game. Don't put unlicensed music in his game.
This is for my personal use only now. I changed my mind to make this mod available to download. That will make no problem with license. But I will create a separated playlist, since I wish no problem for Philly.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes