Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
Wait so... is this game finished? I'm waiting for it to finish before I actually play it. But I see it jumps from v0.7 to v1.02, so I'm a little confused.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Is the same model character, however, the mechs are morphed different from Philly and Joraell.
You're probably aware of this, but in case you or somebody else missed it, an initial version of Victoria's model appeared in a short scene in Depraved Awakening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The resemblance between her facial features and Ivana's was more obvious back then.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
You're probably aware of this, but in case you or somebody else missed it, an initial version of Victoria's model appeared in a short scene in Depraved Awakening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The resemblance between her facial features and Ivana's was more obvious back then.
I think is because Ivana and Victoria from DA are both Genesis 3. The new Victoria from COBD must be Genesis 8. Here is the link:

Reactions: Aristos

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think is because Ivana and Victoria from DA are both Genesis 3. The new Victoria from COBD must be Genesis 8. Here is the link:
I could be wrong but I believe Philly used the same model for the elevator girl in DA & Victoria in COBD. I vaguely recall him mentioning that he was experimenting with the new models for his new game during that phase of DA. .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well looks like we are going to get some sort of action with her in the next update regarding her powers, of course, :p it looks like she is going to go all out on her Dad, as for that other action hard to say when something will happen between her and the MC.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Why did the game jump from 0.7 to 1.2 he is not the type of dev that would rush things up , so?:unsure:
Actually, there is no jump version, 1.02 still virtually the same as 0.7 version. In fact, there is just new few changes for steam version.

Reactions: Drako

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Apologies if this has been asked, but is the Steam version compatible with non-Steam version in terms of migrating save games? If the non-Steam version is going to get updated first I'd like to transfer my game to that version if possible.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Apologies if this has been asked, but is the Steam version compatible with non-Steam version in terms of migrating save games? If the non-Steam version is going to get updated first I'd like to transfer my game to that version if possible.
I dont know about the saves being compatible, but the way they made it sound is that steam would get part 2 when it was all done (what is now on steam is part 1). But that the non steam versions will have the normal updates

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I dont know about the saves being compatible, but the way they made it sound is that steam would get part 2 when it was all done (what is now on steam is part 1). But that the non steam versions will have the normal updates
Ya, that was my concern, that I'd have to completely replay the non-Steam version separately to build a new save. Appreciate the reply.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes