Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
*Sarcasm ON*

Uh oh...! Philly's moving, guys.
The last time a relevant dev moved, his update was delayed for weeks. His fans just couldn't wait to get those 2 or 3 massages and yoga scenes :(

*Sarcasm OFF*

Now, Philly's communication with his community is exemplary.
And I'm more than happy to see Sasha again. Such an elegant outfit to sleep in :HideThePain:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The preview pic doesn't look good for Sasha, that's in the game right ?? She's in a very delicate position, Sonja is a pretty tough girl if she's pissed off, I'm kinda concerned about the integrity of her holes if Sonja finds out the bolter girl's there to have a shot at the piggy bank called Gloria. Oh well, Stella should "convince" her to change her mind.:LOL:

Still, she's hot as fuck. Kinda wish Philly would give her some sexy scenes with the MC or a lady from the main cast, that booty needs some love too and she's quite popular.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Dev Update #57
Alright, back in the thick of things! Steam release certainly ate up some time, certainly added a ton of stress, but at the end of the day I am really happy with how all things turned out.
I did take a few days off right after the release because I basically just crashed in relief.
Now, let's give some details we were are at now. Sitting at 520 renders, along with 32 animations as well as about 8 on deck, ready to roll. I normally would be pumping those out over night, but the heatwave kinda forced me to hold off on that since I sleep right next to my computer which also pumps out a massive amount of heat.
Also in a few days I will be doing the next poll for the monthly custom renders. I was going to do it earlier in the week but there are a lot of new folks here and wanted to give everyone a heads up about those before it starts. For everyone that is new, first thank you for the support, and second, each month I do a custom set of renders that are voted on by you guys. Typically it is three or four 4k images, each month I try to change up the theme and the characters, and they will always have sfw and nsfw images in the set.
Also to let you guys know I am in the middle of a move, nothing crazy, but I just needed a slightly larger space with air conditioning. That happens at the very end of the month, so hopefully it goes smoothly.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Hopefully the move goes smoothly.

I still have a hard time taking Sasha seriously as an ongoing character. She looks gorgeous, but with all the high powered players in this story there doesn't seem to be much room for a random Bolter with lousy allies to make a mark. Maybe we'll know more when we learn what Sonja wants with her.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I know, that's why I said it was very unlikely. But I didn't want to shatter AlienEDM's hopes just like that :(
You are not shattering my hopes. I am not expecting anymore cameo in the game... but who knowns.

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Sasha really gets the short end of the stick all the time. Just a little fish trying to swim amongst the sharks.

4.70 star(s) 423 Votes