AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Very unlikely. If my memory serves me right, Kira was one of the first models Philly created for DA and I remember him saying he wasn't especially proud of it. It looks kinda cartoonish compared with his other gorgeous creations.
Well, in my personal opinion, Kira looks good, besides of course that you mention she looks a little cartoonish. I see no problem on that, though.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Well, in my personal opinion, Kira looks good, besides of course that you mention she looks a little cartoonish.
She look good in the booty department:love: just take her from behind or avoid looking at her face and it's ok.

Aristos it's crazy how much Philly improved since DA. It's like Goku going from base form to Ultra Instinct.:LOL: But seriously now, mods should make a rule like "You boyz want top quality in every aspect to get your money's worth, just look for a dude called Philly and enjoy playing his games." He always gives 100% for his fans ...(y)

Wonder how his future projects will look like.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Not necessarily....many of the DA models are problematic to bring over into Octane (skin textures etc). It's about a Dumb and Dumber "so you're saying there's a chance?" level of probability that Kira ever makes another appearance. haha
I know, that's why I said it was very unlikely. But I didn't want to shatter AlienEDM's hopes just like that :(

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #57
Alright, back in the thick of things! Steam release certainly ate up some time, certainly added a ton of stress, but at the end of the day I am really happy with how all things turned out.
I did take a few days off right after the release because I basically just crashed in relief.
Now, let's give some details we were are at now. Sitting at 520 renders, along with 32 animations as well as about 8 on deck, ready to roll. I normally would be pumping those out over night, but the heatwave kinda forced me to hold off on that since I sleep right next to my computer which also pumps out a massive amount of heat.
Also in a few days I will be doing the next poll for the monthly custom renders. I was going to do it earlier in the week but there are a lot of new folks here and wanted to give everyone a heads up about those before it starts. For everyone that is new, first thank you for the support, and second, each month I do a custom set of renders that are voted on by you guys. Typically it is three or four 4k images, each month I try to change up the theme and the characters, and they will always have sfw and nsfw images in the set.
Also to let you guys know I am in the middle of a move, nothing crazy, but I just needed a slightly larger space with air conditioning. That happens at the very end of the month, so hopefully it goes smoothly.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

4.70 star(s) 423 Votes