AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Sasha really gets the short end of the stick all the time. Just a little fish trying to swim amongst the sharks.
Maybe you could be surprised. We do not known which role Philly is programming for her in the game.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Guys I need help. Somehow I can't get the last Victoria scene in Chapter 7. I have her score = 5, the bug removed, and had the chap 4 sex scene. What am I missing? I always get straight to the 'confront her' scene with Sasha! Plz help!

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Guys I need help. Somehow I can't get the last Victoria scene in Chapter 7. I have her score = 5, the bug removed, and had the chap 4 sex scene. What am I missing? I always get straight to the 'confront her' scene with Sasha! Plz help!
You got the bug removed, that's why she doesn't show up

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I found teen "Victoria", with more skinny body and small tits. :DIs she using prosthetics silicone?:LOL::LOL:
Welp, she did say she was genetically augmented during her teens... mayhap, those augmentations included genes to increase breast growth among other things :p

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Welp, she did say she was genetically augmented during her teens... mayhap, those augmentations included genes to increase breast growth among other things :p
I am just teasing. That one is not Victoria, but Ivana. Is the same model character used in another game.

• Hey there
Reactions: Leo Humilis

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I agree, she's the non-augmented version of Vicky.
Well, let us ask Philly if knowns about Joraell's Victoria version? :LOL: I think would be funny an easteregg where Victoria meet her teen version (Just like Shandy in the game Saints Row V).:WeSmart::WeSmart:
And all that make me question which the real name of Victoria is?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes