BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
This is for my personal use only now. I changed my mind to make this mod available to download. That will make no problem with license. But I will create a separated playlist, since I wish no problem for Philly.
Not sure how you included the mod music in the game, but the music selected, volume, and how it is mixed is specific to the scene and story. The original music is supposed to be an aid in player immersion and help the dev story build.

I get it though...different strokes for different folks...but it really shouldn't be necessary for this particular game. My 2 cents.

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Not sure how you included the mod music in the game, but the music selected, volume, and how it is mixed is specific to the scene and story.
I have a little knownledge as enthusiastic in programming area. Python is an easy programming table(at least for me).:LOL::LOL:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
The original music is supposed to be an aid in player immersion and help the dev story build.

I get it though...different strokes for different folks...but it really shouldn't be necessary for this particular game. My 2 cents.
You are right, man, the original musics ingame give already a good immersion for the game. The problem is with me... I am kind curious and always looking for new experiencies.:LOL::LOL::alien::alien:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
You are right, man, the original musics ingame give already a good immersion for the game. The problem is with me... I am kind curious and always looking for new experiencies.:LOL::LOL::alien::alien:
Haha, no prob at all man. You do have good taste in music though judging by the list. ;)

Reactions: AlienEDM

Finkos

Butt Lover
Donor
Aug 8, 2018
Guys cold you explain to get those scenes i should replay the game or it's possible to open without restart? because i tried different ways in my latest saves and never happend...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Guys cold you explain to get those scenes i should replay the game or it's possible to open without restart? because i tried different ways in my latest saves and never happend...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1/2 When you're watching a video of Victoria in the bathroom and Venus comes in, don't send her away. If you have more than 1 depravity point (and you should, considering you unlocked Shanlon scene), you can make Venus pretend to be Victoria
3/4 Don't disable the bug, then you can either fuck Victoria if your score is high enough (4 or more), or she can tell you about her last night "meeting" with Meredith

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #58
Another week! I was worried that I didn't get enough done this week, but looking back it wasn't so bad. I had taken one day to just mess around and learn some things. Normally I reserve that time when I do custom renders but the learning itch just hit me :p
Regardless, I managed to get a decent chunk of writing done. As for renders, it's sitting at 593 and 36 rendered out animations with a couple still on the docket ready to get rendered out.
Also, the poll for this months custom set will be ending shortly, so just a reminder if you have not yet voted. It's actually quite close when adding all the tiers together. Once I am done the scene I am currently working on (as seen above). I am going to dive right into the August custom set. I should have that all ready for you guys on Monday.
There is also a chance due to my move that I may not be able to get the dev update next weekend. That weekend is going to be pretty hectic. Once I am moved in and have everything back up and running though I will let you guys know right away.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Dev Update #58
Another week! I was worried that I didn't get enough done this week, but looking back it wasn't so bad. I had taken one day to just mess around and learn some things. Normally I reserve that time when I do custom renders but the learning itch just hit me :p
Regardless, I managed to get a decent chunk of writing done. As for renders, it's sitting at 593 and 36 rendered out animations with a couple still on the docket ready to get rendered out.
Also, the poll for this months custom set will be ending shortly, so just a reminder if you have not yet voted. It's actually quite close when adding all the tiers together. Once I am done the scene I am currently working on (as seen above). I am going to dive right into the August custom set. I should have that all ready for you guys on Monday.
There is also a chance due to my move that I may not be able to get the dev update next weekend. That weekend is going to be pretty hectic. Once I am moved in and have everything back up and running though I will let you guys know right away.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Is this a special render or did Shanlon survived the showdown? :unsure:

Reactions: 88dBJ2vR62SW

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Is this a special render or did Shanlon survived the showdown? :unsure:
Philly's comments suggest it's from a game scene.

Dev Update #58 said:
Once I am done the scene I am currently working on (as seen above). I am going to dive right into the August custom set.
But frankly, I would be stunned if Shanlon died before she had another ridiculously depraved sex scene.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hey guys! Here is a MOD that a created on my own to the game City of Broken Dreamers. This MOD is just an extra music list that a called "MOD Jukebox". This MOD add a jukebox with a list of synthwaves like music themes from Cyberpunk 2077 and City of Broken Dreamers. This extra music list is for listening purpose only, because I asked no permission yet to Philly on performing modifications on the original scripts.

(Philly, please do not shred me for create this mod on your game!):oops::oops::LOL:
screenshot0001.png
Here is the link to download:

Size file: 153 mb

Last edited:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016

City of Broken Dreamers: Book One (c) PhillyGames

released on: 23 August 2020 disk amount/format: 1/Windows
type of game: Adventure media protection: Steam

GAME INFOS

City of Broken Dreamers is a mature adults only cyberpunk visual
novel. In the game you will find a choice based visually erotic