BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Meee :( I dont want a Relation with that ugly Mrs Doctor Mrs. Small Tittie , I want Victoria as my Babe, Relation and Lover!
Victoria is the hottest!
Whow Whow Whow... slow there good Sir, talk like this will end in us meeting at dawn, 20 paces.
Respect the good, beautiful, caring Doctor, who's grace is only surpassed by the sparcle in her eyes and radiance of her smile.

Or I will bitch slap your ass through the next best wall ;)

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Meee :( I dont want a Relation with that ugly Mrs Doctor Mrs. Small Tittie , I want Victoria as my Babe, Relation and Lover!
Victoria is the hottest!
I respect your taste, I really do. You have the right to like and deslike whatever you want, however, I must disagree with you about Katie. I really love Victoria, but, Katie is also very beautiful and gorgeous. That is my opinion: Both Vicky and Katie has place in my heart,:love::p:LOL:

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you know by the way those images of Vic and Katie looks it seems like Vic is Anorexic since her ribs are showing

Katie is best kitty

screenshot0018.png

AlecVentrue

yeah Chandra is best daughter look how spicy she is

screenshot0032.png bonus_Chandra_and_Abbie.jpg

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Well, hehe, my Father always said Bones are for the Dogs, when a Woman looks RL or Virtual too Slim.
Btw, i can find Nothing beautyful on that, when you see on a Girl under the Breasts the Ribs stay out, sorry but thats ugly for me.

How to crush a post in less than 10 images

Man Philly is a machine
A sophisticated story telling and animating machine sent back from the future to ensure we aren't stuck playing the same dull games with the same generic scenes over and over. P-800.

Dec 31, 2019
Hey now, no bashing on Victoria here, she is my favorite of the main girls! When I started playing the game it was because of her, she looks great.

It's one of the many good things of this game, there is a girl for every kind of taste, for me the best are Sonja (athletic/muscle body) and Victoria (them curves!).

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
How to crush a post in less than 10 images
A sophisticated story telling and animating machine sent back from the future to ensure we aren't stuck playing the same dull games with the same generic scenes over and over. P-800.

Thank you for the welcome back, Iron Man (y)
Hey now, no bashing on Victoria here, she is my favorite of the main girls! When I started playing the game it was because of her, she looks great.

It's one of the many good things of this game, there is a girl for every kind of taste, for me the best are Sonja (athletic/muscle body) and Victoria (them curves!).
Don't worry, I wasn't bashing Victoria, far from it. I like her a lot. Don't let KMonkeyMon's monkeyshines influence your interpretation of my post. I was only pointing out that what Alec was saying about Katie's and Victoria's appearances was incorrect. Katie doesn't have small tits, Katie's ribs aren't oddly visible, and Victoria's ribs are in fact visible (not in an unhealthy way).

You won't see me trashing Katie, Victoria, Gloria, or Chandra. I like them all almost an equal amount. There's a whole lot to like and very little to dislike about all of the CoBD girls.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I haven't posted since early June and my first post back gets deleted. Let's try this again.

what was that music at the end of current version?
"Pioneers of Space" by Grégoire Lourme, from the album Beyond Frontiers. Tough track to find.

Victoria is the hottest!

Katie is ugly?! Ok, not everyone defines what's pretty and ugly the same, you're entitled to that opinion.
Katie has small titties?! What?! And you also implied (post has been deleted, along with my initial reply, for some strange reason) she was too skinny, her ribs stick out, and that the opposite is true of Victoria.
when you see on a Girl under the Breasts the Ribs stay out, sorry but thats ugly for me.
I wonder how Victoria feels after you got all of that wrong and then she reads this?
I want Victoria as my Babe, Relation and Lover! Victoria is the hottest!

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes