fudgeme

Jan 14, 2018
im probably waaaay too late but is there a way to update v0.6 to v0.7 without downloading the whole thing again?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
The last version for the game is the 0.7 (android port already exists). The new update (1.02) is only for minor issues fixed and for the release on steam, no more content since 0.7
Something weird I noticed is in my Steam version it's version 1.04...wonder if I will be able to patch it when the next patreon patch comes out?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Something weird I noticed is in my Steam version it's version 1.04...wonder if I will be able to patch it when the next patreon patch comes out?
Considering they are being sold as separated parts on steam(Book 1 & 2) i doubt it. More likely the next patreon update will be treated as "another game" with a import save system.

Reactions: duchung145

JenniferLoo

Sep 7, 2020
How do I unlock Victoria's bonus scene in episode 7? It appears the scene occurs in water. I can only get the scene when my character goes back to office and it says to approach Victoria and shes plus 5 score on the chart.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
How do I unlock Victoria's bonus scene in episode 7? It appears the scene occurs in water. I can only get the scene when my character goes back to office and it says to approach Victoria and shes plus 5 score on the chart.
To unlock that scene , I recommend you to download the walkthrough on the page 1 of this thread. Here is the objectives you must do to unlock that scene:

1: In the chapter 1, you must let Victoria use Spellbound on the MC.

2: In the chapter 3, you’ll find out there is a bug planted in your apartment, and you’ll have the option to disable it or not. You must NOT disable it and NOT even move it. In all case, stop Sonja to scan for the bug.

3: You must have 3 or less scores with Victoria to acess the path that will lead the scene you want to unlock, otherwise, if you have 4 or more scores with Victoria, will not work.

3: In the chapter 4, when you follow Victoria, there is three path options: Sneak, Break and Knock. You must choose "Knock". The Knock path will show only if you let Victoria use Spellbound on the MC and only if you choose NOT remove the bug.

Do all that and the plot will follow to the scene you want:

Here is the importante decision:
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

JenniferLoo

Sep 7, 2020
To unlock that scene , I recommend you to download the walkthrough on the page 1 of this thread. Here is the objectives you must do to unlock that scene:

1: In the chapter 1, you must let Victoria use Spellbound on the MC.

2: In the chapter 3, you’ll find out there is a bug planted in your apartment, and you’ll have the option to disable it or not. You must NOT disable it and NOT even move it. In all case, stop Sonja to scan for the bug.

3: You must have 3 or less scores with Victoria to acess the path that will lead the scene you want to unlock, otherwise, if you have 4 or more scores with Victoria, will not work.

3: In the chapter 4, when you follow Victoria, there is three path options: Sneak, Break and Knock. You must choose "Knock". The Knock path will show only if you let Victoria use Spellbound on the MC and only if you choose NOT remove the bug.

Do all that and the plot will follow to the scene you want:

Here is the importante decision:
View attachment 805419
Thanks! My last missing piece is a steam achievement called "dear lord - i need a shower after that". Any idea what unlocks that?

Reactions: AlienEDM

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Thanks! My last missing piece is a steam achievement called "dear lord - i need a shower after that". Any idea what unlocks that?
I know there's an achievement if Henry throws up all over you when Doc is scannning him at the Stairway to Heaven. Choose help her. I'm guessing is either that or one of the MC's huge loads

Reactions: AlienEDM
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes