MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I totally get the Victoria/Veronica problem, in Pale Carnations there are both, and it can get messy when you start talking about them in the game's thread.

Speaking of Pale Carnations, I'mma take the chance as plug it here; that thing is fucking fantastic and the writing in particular is for realzies top-tier.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys why there is no sounds (besides tracks) during the animations?What is the reason

Last edited:

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1610831885479.png
Another good week though I have to cut it short today for my nephews birthday. Damn kids lol. Here is where we are at, 318 renders are done along with 20 new animations. I will shift some focus this week to a bit more writing as well since not as many animations will be done.
As for the custom renders I plan to start those first thing Monday morning so expect those Monday night or Tuesday morning. Remember, if you haven't voted now is the time.
Also two ass shots in a row :p I don't think there are any complaints on that.
As always guys, stay awesome.
Philly

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

View attachment 988872
Another good week though I have to cut it short today for my nephews birthday. Damn kids lol. Here is where we are at, 318 renders are done along with 20 new animations. I will shift some focus this week to a bit more writing as well since not as many animations will be done.
As for the custom renders I plan to start those first thing Monday morning so expect those Monday night or Tuesday morning. Remember, if you haven't voted now is the time.
Philly
is that Victoria's ass?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 988872
Philly
Looks like Philly completed 66 statics and 6 animations this week; that's slightly down from last week's pace, but above the pace Philly was at prior to the holidays. Graphically, it looks something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compared to the Chapter 8 estimates, it looks like we're still a ways off. But it's still a little early to tell how this chapter will stack up to its predecessor.

As for the picture, it certainly looks like Victoria, and the background matches the showers at Baynard (though with ominous red lighting). Probably another chance to see Victoria dealing with the fallout of the latest news on Gloria.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

It is nice to be back into the full swing. Feeling good and roaring on all fronts. This was a productive week in which we are now sitting 252 renders and 14 animations, I also have 3 other animations slated for today with one currently running.
For other items we will do the poll for the monthly render this week so that it does not bump up near the end of the month. I haven't decided the theme yet but expect that poll in a few days.
Past that I will keep it brief, I have a playoff game to watch!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Wonder what Meredith is doing... :unsure:

Reactions: AlienEDM
4.70 star(s) 414 Votes