AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Meredith maybe an evil bitch, but let's not pretend she isn't one smoking milf :BootyTime:
Of course, we are not blind. Besides she is an ice queen bitch, she is a very hot milf woman. I wonder what about her past, what could make her so "no-heart"? What about Chandra's father? Is that the cause of Meredith evil side?

Reactions: User1230

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Of course, we are not blind. Besides she is an ice queen bitch, she is a very hot milf woman. I wonder what about her past, what could make her so "no-heart"? What about Chandra's father? Is that the cause of Meredith evil side?
I just hope she doesn't die or "disappear" before we can get a hate bang in, not likely I know but a man can dream I suppose.

mopassan39

Mar 17, 2018
btw, I am not sure Philli will read it but I'm actually grateful to him putting in a futa/trans scene, just because of, well, it being different and, which is more important, believable (sort of, but still, very nice)
in games where the protagonist is a guy who fucks women, this is a nice twist.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021

View attachment 988872
Another good week though I have to cut it short today for my nephews birthday. Damn kids lol. Here is where we are at, 318 renders are done along with 20 new animations. I will shift some focus this week to a bit more writing as well since not as many animations will be done.
As for the custom renders I plan to start those first thing Monday morning so expect those Monday night or Tuesday morning. Remember, if you haven't voted now is the time.
Also two ass shots in a row :p I don't think there are any complaints on that.
As always guys, stay awesome.
Philly
I think its Victoria who understands Meredith is evil and comes back to us.I hope....

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021

It is nice to be back into the full swing. Feeling good and roaring on all fronts. This was a productive week in which we are now sitting 252 renders and 14 animations, I also have 3 other animations slated for today with one currently running.
For other items we will do the poll for the monthly render this week so that it does not bump up near the end of the month. I haven't decided the theme yet but expect that poll in a few days.
Past that I will keep it brief, I have a playoff game to watch!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
I guess thats Meredith making some renders for herself and sends it to Philly so that she would be hot in upcoming updates.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nulldev

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
woman yes but not exactly human.
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat: She's an augment, not a robot or some high-tech shit like that. She even joked about being a robot lol. She's a normal person hand-picked by Meredith for the augment program probably to support her adoptive parents. But she's human, just ask the MC, he sampled her "goods" many times, and her "merchandise" is top-notch.;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It also doesn't brick your pc, so that's a plus i guess.
I never had problems with it on PC but on PS4 it crashed so much that it felt like when my xbox 360 RROD...

If I could get Philly to do some sex scenes for Cyberpunk 2077 I'd be a very happy pervert. Since that can't happen I'll just enjoy having Jake fuck Chandra every chance he can get...

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.70 star(s) 414 Votes