cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
since mc didn't fuck dragon in da it should be corrected on this.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
maybe but played on good guy path besides seeing different outcomes after da mc had been shot.
And which part of the dragons story made you think she'd have anything to do with a good boy? ;)

Actually she wanted nothing to do with the bad boy either but she didn't have a choice. :devilish:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
And which part of the dragons story made you think she'd have anything to do with a good boy? ;)

Actually she wanted nothing to do with the bad boy either but she didn't have a choice. :devilish:
As I recall, the Dragon very much wanted to do one particular thing with to bad boys...

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Question first time on this thread and looking at this game is there really no romance or is it just untagged?

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Question first time on this thread and looking at this game is there really no romance or is it just untagged?
There's definitely romance, with the classic Love/Lust routes (and at least one, maybe a few other extras sprinkled in). I'll describe the main routes in the spoilers. They're not really spoilers, but I guess some might not want to see it before they play. I'll even avoid names, just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Well, I want to put a bullet through her skull after all the shit she has done. Some people want to hate fuck... I'm not going to judge but I will squint and look at you side long.
Agreed 100%... Bullet through the head for me too lol

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't know why guys I am eagerly waiting to fuck Meredith. Is it that crazy?
Story wise that is unlikely to happen in most routes. Maybe in a "Victoria's bitch route" Meredith may fuck Jake before putting a bullet in his head, a la The Dragon's bad ending from DA. :ROFLMAO:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, these days have been really busy for me, but, after some work, I finally managed to translate the game up to chapter 6 into Brazilian Portuguese. There are now only chapters 7 and 8 to be translated. I hope to be able to finish translating both before the update of chapter 9.

The game is not completely translated yet, but if someone is interested in helping me do the translation review, just call me privately and I will send the files already translated to beta test for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 414 Votes