AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I don't know what I'm going to write here is a spoiler or not, but if it is, I apologize. While I was working on the translations of the game, I noticed a plot link that I believe few people does: It is only I am suspicious that Red Moon is Ellen's father?

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

tom882

Jun 30, 2017
I don't know what I'm going to write here is a spoiler or not, but if it is, I apologize. While I was working on the translations of the game, I noticed a plot link that I believe few people does: It is only I am suspicious that Red Moon is Ellen's father?
Parabéns pelo belo trabalho!!! Eu demoro horas pra traduzir e entender a história e curto muito esse jogo,tem palavras em inglês que o tradutor, não consegue traduzir de forma adequada para o nosso idioma, acredito ,amigo que voce seja fluente em inglês, se eu tivesse um bom conhecimento na língua ,eu com certeza ajudava traduzir

Reactions: Somnus and AlienEDM

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Parabéns pelo belo trabalho!!! Eu demoro horas pra traduzir e entender a história e curto muito esse jogo,tem palavras em inglês que o tradutor, não consegue traduzir de forma adequada para o nosso idioma, acredito ,amigo que voce seja fluente em inglês, se eu tivesse um bom conhecimento na língua ,eu com certeza ajudava traduzir
Whelp! Good thing we have a translator here!

Reactions: tom882

tom882

Jun 30, 2017
Whelp! Good thing we have a translator here!
Congratulations for the beautiful work !!! I take hours to translate and understand the story and I really enjoy this game, there are words in English that the translator cannot translate properly into our language, I believe, friend that you are fluent in English, if I have a good knowledge in the language, I certainly helped translate

Google trad
;)(y)

Reactions: MoarDakka123

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Congratulations for the beautiful work !!! I take hours to translate and understand the story and I really enjoy this game, there are words in English that the translator cannot translate properly into our language, I believe, friend that you are fluent in English, if I have a good knowledge in the language, I certainly helped translate

Google trad
;)(y)
Ahaa, look at this guy, what a good sport!

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Thanks! But if you wish to speak in portuguese, please start a private conversation with me, cuz this thread is english only by the rules.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1611421160642.png
Alright let's get down to it.
On the dev front we are up to 369 renders which was a bit less than I was hoping, but at the same time we are now also at 28 animations. Some of those took a while to render out but that is just how things go sometimes. I thought I wouldn't do many of those this week but I got carried away lol.
Also, I hope you guys enjoyed those customs of the barbarian version of Ellen earlier this week, I loved the face paint on those :)
Now for comics. I think we are very much due for a new one, so I am running ideas in my head for options and will post up a poll sometime in the next few days. Would like to have that out to you guys before end of month.
Now I have an animation that has 11 hours left on it! So, I am going to do my D&D prep today and then do more work on the game tomorrow.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
And go Bills!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 999268
Alright let's get down to it.
On the dev front we are up to 369 renders which was a bit less than I was hoping, but at the same time we are now also at 28 animations. Some of those took a while to render out but that is just how things go sometimes. I thought I wouldn't do many of those this week but I got carried away lol.
Also, I hope you guys enjoyed those customs of the barbarian version of Ellen earlier this week, I loved the face paint on those :)
Now for comics. I think we are very much due for a new one, so I am running ideas in my head for options and will post up a poll sometime in the next few days. Would like to have that out to you guys before end of month.
Now I have an animation that has 11 hours left on it! So, I am going to do my D&D prep today and then do more work on the game tomorrow.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
And go Bills!
Hmmm. Looks like Philly completed 51 static renders and 8 animations this week. His overall average bumped up slightly to 34 statics and 3 animations per week; his actual average is roughly 58 statics and 5 animations per week if we filter out the December break.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Philly's pace has been pretty consistent since the break, so it's hard to miss how far the static count is from the Chapter 8 total. It sure looks like statics are going to be the gating task this chapter, and they are a long way out.

Granted, the average static count prior to Episode 8 seems to be in the 730 range, so Chapter 8 might be an unfair benchmark. But 730 is still nearly double the number we have. That's roughly in line with where we stand in terms of animations (28 of 60), but be's been completing animations at a faster relative rate (~11.6 % of the target/week for animations vs 9.5%/week for statics). The practical upshot of this is that even if Philly matches his highest static render rate so far, it would take until early March to hit the lower target.

It's possible Philly has been dedicating time to other aspects of the game (coding or the like), and render rate will accelerate going forward. It's also possible Chapter 9 will just have a very high animation to static ratio (though I'm not sure that's a good omen). Otherwise, it looks like we're still quite a ways from getting our next hit (not counting that comic book Philly mentioned, I suppose).

Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
Assistance needed pls.

Guys does anyone else getting this error while downloading via mega(windows)?? any solution??

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Assistance needed pls.

Guys does anyone else getting this error while downloading via mega(windows)?? any solution??
Not sure about that specific error but a lot of the hosting services are terrible. Wish uploaders would simply create a torrent so people could just share / seed for each other.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Not sure about that specific error but a lot of the hosting services are terrible. Wish uploaders would simply create a torrent so people could just share / seed for each other.
Most games here are torrented - through invite-only private trackers. An F95zone member will, on occasion, torrent things through open trackers but this is rare because it requires someone have an above-average knowledge of torrenting just to help a handful of people that can't DL through the hosting services.

None of the developers that I've chatted with have any interest in torrenting because their software build systems can be configured to auto-upload to various hosts and their Patreons aren't asking for this.

The question you have to ask yourself is "why am I having a problem when thousands of people are downloading this successfully"...

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Most games here are torrented - through invite-only private trackers. An F95zone member will, on occasion, torrent things through open trackers but this is rare because it requires someone have an above-average knowledge of torrenting just to help a handful of people that can't DL through the hosting services.

None of the developers that I've chatted with have any interest in torrenting because their software build systems can be configured to auto-upload to various hosts and their Patreons aren't asking for this.

The question you have to ask yourself is "why am I having a problem when thousands of people are downloading this successfully"...
Oh the files eventually download, but it usually requires good luck on a release day and / or multiple attempts. My internet is pretty darn reliable here, 100MB down, 10MB up and I have a dedicated server that's up 24/7 so definitely not an issue on my end with spotty internet or I'd have other issues that would be easy to detect. I've heard from other gamers on other F95 threads as well that they routinely have issues where downloads will stop in the middle with the hosters.

I simply prefer torrents because I don't mind seeding to help people out and they are more reliable. I've been seeding another game for about 3 months from another thread. :)

RandomPerv69

May 13, 2020
Oh the files eventually download, but it usually requires good luck on a release day and / or multiple attempts. My internet is pretty darn reliable here, 100MB down, 10MB up and I have a dedicated server that's up 24/7 so definitely not an issue on my end with spotty internet or I'd have other issues that would be easy to detect. I've heard from other gamers on other F95 threads as well that they routinely have issues where downloads will stop in the middle with the hosters.

I simply prefer torrents because I don't mind seeding to help people out and they are more reliable. I've been seeding another game for about 3 months from another thread. :)
My connection used to be below 2MB down and even lower up, but I've always reliably been able to download from this site. The exceptions are very few and very far between.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
My connection used to be below 2MB down and even lower up, but I've always reliably been able to download from this site. The exceptions are very few and very far between.
I am happy for you. I've had many instances where it'll stop somewhere in the middle - sometimes I can resume, sometimes not. The most consistent issues usually would happen on Being A Dik update day, likely just due to the servers being hit so hard, but many folks on Patreon would reference it as well in the comments sections of the updates. Last update for it, a number of us gave up on the patch download and went and downloaded the torrent of the full game from F95 and had it in less time than the projected download time of the update from the official file hosting sites, lol.

Reactions: RandomPerv69
4.70 star(s) 414 Votes