DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Just be patient and zone into F95 every new day. Check for new games, try them out in the meanwhile and hope for an update, but please, for the love of whatever higher power exists and/or you pray to: Don't cry for updates or insult the developer because it has been some time since the last update. We get the games for free here and alot of valuable time, effort and energy, if not even also money is pumped into the games, so be happy you get the chance to play them for free.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just be patient and zone into F95 every new day. Check for new games, try them out in the meanwhile and hope for an update, but please, for the love of whatever higher power exists and/or you pray to: Don't cry for updates or insult the developer because it has been some time since the last update. We get the games for free here and alot of valuable time, effort and energy, if not even also money is pumped into the games, so be happy you get the chance to play them for free.
A very wise post this one!

Reactions: Tulrek and Maviarab

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Don't cry for updates or insult the developer because it has been some time since the last update
No offense, but this make you sound like one of those people who are paying him to sit at home and do nothing for the past two years. The last thing this guy needs is someone else defending his actions.

EDIT: Wow I was way off I thought this was for Milfy City, That's on me, sorry.

Reactions: TheHighlander

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
EDIT: Wow I was way off I thought this was for Milfy City, That's on me, sorry.
old joke by now but what the heck: scamdrop and icstor are on cayman islands planning for their next coup.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
If you're lucky with the games you choose, you might get a couple updates every month to string you along. You'd probably have to keep a library of 20-30 games, at least, for that to happen, though. There are plenty of good, playable games on F95. Go forth and find them.

Reactions: Shyguy1369

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
If you're lucky with the games you choose, you might get a couple updates every month to string you along. You'd probably have to keep a library of 20-30 games, at least, for that to happen, though. There are plenty of good, playable games on F95. Go forth and find them.
I'm up to 80+ games that I have bookmarked on F95. Some of them are not great, but if I get bored of waiting for one of the top 10, there's always something with tiddies to pass the time.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Most of these games are either one person shows or very small teams. They can only develop new stuff so fast. Even the ones like Philly who do it full time. Just keep trying out new games until you can't keep up with the updates. Look at the latest releases, peoples signatures or the recommendation sub-forum if you you're not sure what to pick.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
old joke by now but what the heck: scamdrop and icstor are on cayman islands planning for their next coup.
It wasn't actually a joke. I honestly thought I was on the Milfy City page for that comment.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
This game is absolutly stuning ! The scenario is very interesting. The numberous branches makes you repay the game a tons to check every possibilities. The renders are top notch, the girls are divers in looks, personnality. I love the Victoria path that can be so divers on it's own. Very well done from A to Z.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Another busy week! I kind of made it more busy on myself, but for good reason. It seems like something I do each update, but I redid one scene I was not happy with. The preview above is from new version. I woke up one morning and had a lightbulb moment for a couple items that I wanted to add. That is done and thankfully was not a huge overhaul.
For the game, it is now at 430 renders and that is after removing the 30 or so renders I had to replace. Next up are 32 animations with 4 more being added. Add to that, more writing done as well. Focus is still on the Pit section which is the majority of this update.
Next up is the comic that augments and up voted on. I started it last night and have been busy working on it all day today and will hopefully have it setup and available for augments and up tomorrow. Below is a preview.

So far I have 14 renders done for it, and will keep at it till I am happy with it.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

4.70 star(s) 414 Votes