ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 999268
Alright let's get down to it.
On the dev front we are up to 369 renders which was a bit less than I was hoping, but at the same time we are now also at 28 animations. Some of those took a while to render out but that is just how things go sometimes. I thought I wouldn't do many of those this week but I got carried away lol.
Also, I hope you guys enjoyed those customs of the barbarian version of Ellen earlier this week, I loved the face paint on those :)
Now for comics. I think we are very much due for a new one, so I am running ideas in my head for options and will post up a poll sometime in the next few days. Would like to have that out to you guys before end of month.
Now I have an animation that has 11 hours left on it! So, I am going to do my D&D prep today and then do more work on the game tomorrow.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
And go Bills!

Another busy week! I kind of made it more busy on myself, but for good reason. It seems like something I do each update, but I redid one scene I was not happy with. The preview above is from new version. I woke up one morning and had a lightbulb moment for a couple items that I wanted to add. That is done and thankfully was not a huge overhaul.
For the game, it is now at 430 renders and that is after removing the 30 or so renders I had to replace. Next up are 32 animations with 4 more being added. Add to that, more writing done as well. Focus is still on the Pit section which is the majority of this update.
Next up is the comic that augments and up voted on. I started it last night and have been busy working on it all day today and will hopefully have it setup and available for augments and up tomorrow. Below is a preview.

So far I have 14 renders done for it, and will keep at it till I am happy with it.
Philly
Looks like Philly completed 61 static renders and 4 animations this week. He seems to be averaging about 58.6 statics and 4.8 animations per week when not on break (35.8 statics and 2.7 animations per week overall since Chapter 8 launched).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just as last week, it sure seems like Philly has a long way to go on the static renders. We're still looking at April to match Chapter 8's static count (or around mid-marge to hit a more typical target of 760 statics).

If we assume those 30 replacement renders Philly mentioned were all made this week (and take the same time as brand new renders) it could be a sign the static rendering rate could increase going forward. That would make 760 statics in late February or 1000 by mid-march viable. Unfortunately, that probably also explains the dip in Philly's animation render rate this week, which means we might be robbing animations to pay statics. We might see an increase in both rates if Philly has been doing a lot of extra programming work thus far, but it doesn't sound like that's the case. If anything, I'd expect a slight dip as he works on the comic.

Long story short, if Chapter 9 is going to match or exceed Chapter 8's render count, we probably won't see it until April. If it's closer to the norm (~760 statics, 40 animations), it probably still won't be done in February. To be clear, this is purely guesswork on my part, but that's how I read the numbers.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

Another busy week! I kind of made it more busy on myself, but for good reason. It seems like something I do each update, but I redid one scene I was not happy with. The preview above is from new version. I woke up one morning and had a lightbulb moment for a couple items that I wanted to add. That is done and thankfully was not a huge overhaul.
For the game, it is now at 430 renders and that is after removing the 30 or so renders I had to replace. Next up are 32 animations with 4 more being added. Add to that, more writing done as well. Focus is still on the Pit section which is the majority of this update.
Next up is the comic that augments and up voted on. I started it last night and have been busy working on it all day today and will hopefully have it setup and available for augments and up tomorrow. Below is a preview.

So far I have 14 renders done for it, and will keep at it till I am happy with it.
Philly
Guys, I've been analizing that image with the legs. According with physical profile from each characters girls, my shot is that this person is Shanlon, Victoria or the other new woman that we don't known her name yet. My guess is that this scenario is Meredith place and that woman is there doing something with Meredith.

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Guys, I've ben analizing that image with the legs. According with physical profile from each characters girls, my shot is that this person is Shanlon, Victoria or the other new woman that we don't known her name yet. My guess is that this scenario is Meredith place and that woman is there doing something with Meredith.
Sorry to burst your bubble but the picture is from the comic that was released today for $20+ patrons, its not a preview from CoBD and the legs dont belong to anyone from CoBD either.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry to burst your bubble but the picture is from the comic that was released today for $20+ patrons, its not a preview from CoBD and the legs dont belong to anyone from CoBD either.
Whaaaaaaaaaat? I think I jizzed a little......

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Well, I really have thought that image was from CoBD next update. Very sad.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Can someone explain what the deal is with this comic? Is it like a prequel or something for COBD?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
does anyone know what the conditions are for the Venus scene at the end of current version to have the second checkmark? (in the bathroom) I have only the first...

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 1.08.1 - Chapter - 8
I downloaded this version and it came with a separate file named (BrokenDreamers_1.08_scrappyMod). Could someone tell me what this scrappyMod is for, what does it change in the game? Just to clear up doubts. :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 414 Votes