BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
I would recommend not looking at the official walkthrough if this is your first time unless you don't mind spoilers. Depravity chance some scenes but it is not directly connected with the romance routes, so you can choose to romance someone while also bulding depravity points.
Ohh gotcha Yo nvm dude will play both the ways thanks for your help dude✌

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We be clear about it though .. MC is a hunter .. the devastating predator kind of put up or bang kind of rogue.
This is what made him a name in the biz, the hard choices, his GF, his contacts, his love life.
Because if you choose Katie to go the party with you, Shanlon will be say something that Katie will be offended and through her drink over Shanlon. And that affect the conversation and further events. With Victoria that will not happen and Victoria even will take Alexis away, so that you can speak in more private with Shanlon.
Have to agree with Razrback16 here. Jake needs to be a asshole with her in every possible occasion, Shanlon sees this as pretty much foreplay.
Then there are the daring and the cunning feats he does in the tender lust moments with babes:
So much dynamics, so much force, so much variety ... be in the moment and twist it all the way in their happy folds!

Reactions: AlienEDM

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1612630448480.png
So far decent week, though Monday had a desk flip moment :p Regardless it is sorted out and trucked through the rest of the week.

Progress on all fronts has been done. We are just shy of 500 renders now, with 38 animations to go along with that, and another I just put into the pipe which is now running as I write this. More on the writing front done as well, and that will be more a focus in the next couple weeks so I don't get ahead of myself.

I would also like setup the next monthly custom next weekend so expect a poll in the middle of this week for Ghosts and above. Still need to think of a theme, but I am sure I can come up with something fun.

I guess we can keep this one brief :)

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1023364
So far decent week, though Monday had a desk flip moment :p Regardless it is sorted out and trucked through the rest of the week.

Progress on all fronts has been done. We are just shy of 500 renders now, with 38 animations to go along with that, and another I just put into the pipe which is now running as I write this. More on the writing front done as well, and that will be more a focus in the next couple weeks so I don't get ahead of myself.

I would also like setup the next monthly custom next weekend so expect a poll in the middle of this week for Ghosts and above. Still need to think of a theme, but I am sure I can come up with something fun.

I guess we can keep this one brief :)

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Gah, don't tease me like that? Just how shy of 500 renders are we?!

<deep breath>

Okay. Philly completed 6 animations and probably ~66 static renders this week. That brings the overall average to around 2.9 animations and 38.2 per week since Chapter 8 launched (or 5 animations and "just shy" of 60 statics on weeks Philly isn't on vacation).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Philly's progress has been fairly consistent, though it sounds like it might dip a bit in the shift to writing. We don't really know what the target is, but if we assume something like 50 animations and 850 statics (which is typical of the last four chapters), we'd probably be done in mid March. So I'd say late March is probably the earliest realistic release date; could be a little earlier if the Chapter is short, longer if it covers a lot of ground.

In other news, based on the picture it sure seems like the Pit has a lot more greenery than I was expecting.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They barely know anything about MC and only have seen his wondrous body mechanics when he be throbbing his
soothing passion deep into their moist heart felt cravings.

Remember MC has a host of magnetic former GFs that are awesome and in total understandong of MC powers.
He got the awesome fans cheering him on to better and stronger adventures with them.
These 2 beuties want more scenes..
Those 2 though .. sometimes their hassle is out of this world ...

Victoria is there so much invested in MC that the 4 eyes just feels princessy, almost naggingly feverish.

4.70 star(s) 413 Votes