Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Definitely one of the best AVN's recently, and that's no debate. I have a walkthrough for each main LI, so that being said... when do any of you think we'll reunite with Victoria? Need more of her. Also, I may be a bit weird, but are we going to bang that Bolter(Sasha) at any point? Just curious lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Definitely one of the best AVN's recently, and that's no debate. I have a walkthrough for each main LI, so that being said... when do any of you think we'll reunite with Victoria? Need more of her. Also, I may be a bit weird, but are we going to bang that Bolter(Sasha) at any point? Just curious lol
doubt mc will leave any pussy unused.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Rookie numbers, i got about 500 hours :LOL:
hah, you're really cranking. :) Ya I did one playthrough. Thought the game was mostly shite. Good graphics / animations, though. I'd take City of Broken Dreamers over it every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

ragnarzero

Mar 18, 2018
*** UPDATED POST 2020-NOV-11***

Nueva traducción actualizada - v1.08.1

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

---
New translation update - v1.08.1

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu

Si uso la Traduccion, no puedo usar el Walkthrough mod cierto?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Si uso la Traduccion, no puedo usar el Walkthrough mod cierto?
It depends a lot on the mod you are using. Some mods usually change the original script and the translation depends on certain settings in the original script to work properly. If the mod is properly configured, you will have no problem using it with the translation.

Reactions: ragnarzero

ragnarzero

Mar 18, 2018
It depends a lot on the mod you are using. Some mods usually change the original script and the translation depends on certain settings in the original script to work properly. If the mod is properly configured, you will have no problem using it with the translation.

Yeah.. i just saw the mod and the translation and both replace lots of same files... so gonna have to choose
btw Thanks :)

Reactions: AlienEDM

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah.. i just saw the mod and the translation and both replace lots of same files... so gonna have to choose
btw Thanks :)
Puedes probar a instalar el mod y luego copia solo la carpeta "tl" que viene en el parche de traducción y el archivo screens.rpy. Algunas cosas quedarán sin traducir pero la mayor parte sí se traducirá.

-

You can try and install the mod and then only the "tl" folder and the screens.rpy file from my translation patch. Most of text should still be translated

Reactions: ragnarzero
4.70 star(s) 421 Votes