Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Version: 1.08.1 - Chapter - 8
I downloaded this version and it came with a separate file named (BrokenDreamers_1.08_scrappyMod). Could someone tell me what this scrappyMod is for, what does it change in the game? Just to clear up doubts. :unsure:
Its a walkthrough/cheat mod

Reactions: Real Kreten

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
anyone have save from end of 0.8?
And what for exactly do you want saves from the end of the chapter 8? There is nothing there, just the end of chapter 8. Do you mean to unlock galeries?

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
does anyone know what the conditions are for the Venus scene at the end of current version to have the second checkmark? (in the bathroom) I have only the first...
Do you mean to unlock the scene on the gallery? To achieve that scene you must choose the follow path: On the first time when the MC and Henry arrive The Stairway to Heaven with Gloria unconscient, Venus will be excited and ask the MC if Gloria would like to be her sister. You must tell her to "go ahead" unless "warn her" to go slow. That choice will lead later to the scene you want.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Do you mean to unlock the scene on the gallery? To achieve that scene you must choose the follow path: On the first time when the MC and Henry arrive The Stairway to Heaven with Gloria unconscient, Venus will be excited and ask the MC if Gloria would like to be her sister. You must tell her to "go ahead" unless "warn her" to go slow. That choice will lead later to the scene you want.
Thanks mate, worked like a charm. :)

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
hey guys I'm on my probably fourth playthrough lol but what are the requirements to fuck shanlon in the beginning ?
Shanlon is a girl with a basically submissive personality. If you want to get her totally turned on, treat her in a snob way and be a bad boy with her in sex.

If you wish to have full sex scenes with her, I recomend you to choose go to the party with Victoria on the chapter 2.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
If you wish to have full sex scenes with her, I recomend you to choose go to the party with Victoria on the chapter 2.
What changes exactly regarding Shanlon in both regular conversation and the sex scenes if you take Victoria? (I always take Katie, so just curious)

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
What changes exactly regarding Shanlon in both regular conversation and the sex scenes if you take Victoria? (I always take Katie, so just curious)
Because if you choose Katie to go the party with you, Shanlon will be say something that Katie will be offended and through her drink over Shanlon. And that affect the conversation and further events. With Victoria that will not happen and Victoria even will take Alexis away, so that you can speak in more private with Shanlon.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Because if you choose Katie to go the party with you, Shanlon will be say something that Katie will be offended and through her drink over Shanlon. And that affect the conversation and further events. With Victoria that will not happen and Victoria even will take Alexis away, so that you can speak in more private with Shanlon.
Thanks.

Reactions: AlienEDM

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Yo can anyone help me with how should I play this one by looking at official walkthrough there is romance and depravity as well so what you guys suggest go with romance or depravity

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yo can anyone help me with how should I play this one by looking at official walkthrough there is romance and depravity as well so what you guys suggest go with romance or depravity
My choice would be romance with everybody except Shanlon, with her it's as much depravity as you can muster. :)

• Angry
Reactions: PragaCity

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would recommend not looking at the official walkthrough if this is your first time unless you don't mind spoilers. Depravity chance some scenes but it is not directly connected with the romance routes, so you can choose to romance someone while also bulding depravity points.

• Angry
Reactions: PragaCity
4.70 star(s) 414 Votes