KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I don't know what I'm going to write here is a spoiler or not, but if it is, I apologize. While I was working on the translations of the game, I noticed a plot link that I believe few people does: It is only I am suspicious that Red Moon is Ellen's father?
It's interesting to think about but i'm not sure, if i recall correctly Ellen said she was american (or born in USA, one of the two)

Oct 20, 2018
it would be nice to get a torrent for this game. My download speed sucks and unless I use MEGA (which this game is over the limited capacity) then I have to wait at least 8 hours on any other website...

Reactions: Razrback16

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
it would be nice to get a torrent for this game. My download speed sucks and unless I use MEGA (which this game is over the limited capacity) then I have to wait at least 8 hours on any other website...
The NOPY link is relatively fast. I'm still getting 3.5 MB/s speeds with two other people connected to my network.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
It's interesting to think about but i'm not sure, if i recall correctly Ellen said she was american (or born in USA, one of the two)
In fact, the game says that she is born in USA, her father is deceased and that she is only child... no more information. And the Red Moon says to Victoria about his own surprise on saving Ellen. That could mean parental feeling? What about Yasuko Lane(Ellen's mother), who is she and what is her past?

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Fiend4Crack

Nov 13, 2020
In fact, the game says that she is born in USA, her father is deceased and that she is only child... no more information. And the Red Moon says to Victoria about his own surprise on saving Ellen. That could mean parental feeling? What about Yasuko Lane(Ellen's mother), who is she and what is her past?
Very good point, i guess we can only hope these holes will be filed later on

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Another game that should be featured on the main site.

Does that ever get updated?
As I told you here, it's a feature intended for less-known games and developers. Philly's first game, Depraved Awakening, was one of the first games featured there, and for this game he simply don't qualify anymore as he's already a well-established dev.

And it seems they're already preparing the new roster

Reactions: AlienEDM
4.70 star(s) 414 Votes