Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Only way to play CP2077 is on PC. It is a fail on the console, and between my older kids and I we have them all. We all switched to pc only. It will work itself out, the company is top tier, but it is a pain in the ass.
CP2077 also doesn't have nearly the juicy tit(oops) bits that are all in COBD.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Only way to play CP2077 is on PC. It is a fail on the console, and between my older kids and I we have them all. We all switched to pc only. It will work itself out, the company is top tier, but it is a pain in the ass.
CP2077 also doesn't have nearly the juicy tit(oops) bits that are all in COBD.
man my pc is barely running it, I play at 4k medium 30 fps. It's the new crysis

• Haha
Reactions: Agrik

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
you need to buy top end radeon/geforce to play it.
This is not a game for which you need to update your computer - if it does not work, then it will be easier to delete it - so you will not lose anything. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is not a game for which you need to update your computer - if it does not work, then it will be easier to delete it - so you will not lose anything. ;)
no but cyberpunk2077 is.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

Johny bhaiya

Jul 3, 2019
Hey guys I don't remember which version I played. I remember all of them(mc, and others) were heading to that rich persons house because his daughter went there. Can anyone remind me?

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Yeah girls here are better but so far Judy and Evelyn are also very attractive.
That trashy girl in Cyberpunk is an insult to the name Judy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Speaking of Judy; there was some talk again about DA cameos in CoBD a couple pages back. I've not seen anyone mention this...

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
That trashy girl in Cyberpunk is an insult to the name Judy.

Speaking of Judy; there was some talk again about DA cameos in CoBD a couple pages back. I've not seen anyone mention this...
Judy is a character from DA that would be "tough" to bring over simply because of the art and Philly using Octane now....some of the DA characters work better than others to do that (Carli for example)....mostly because of skin tone/textures. Its been talked about....Judy was attempted to convert, but it didn't look quite right.

CORRECTION: Started to think back, and I actually think Mac is right....since it was "done", Judy did make a background cameo similar to Dragon....and that dancer is it. Haha

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 414 Votes