Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Even tho there's no katie love this time,update is pretty good.top notch animations as usual but i think Philly should focus more on renders production than animations,considering the time frame,it takes alot of time getting the update out due to animations,just like DA.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Can you tell me how to plug in the save on the mac?

I tried plugging it into the game folder and renamed the save as 1-1-LT1.save and it didn't work.

I've never tried plugging a save on any other game whatsoever and it's time I learned this skill.
On MacOS the saves of Ren'py games are not kept in the game folder, but in ~/Library/RenPy/(name of game). This has the advantage that you can just replace the game app with the newer version, or even swap the game folder inside the game app with the windows one, should a new windows version be available first, as often is the case here.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Did you create that Walkthrough, or is that from someone else? I ask because there's a choice branch in it for version 9 that appears to be incorrect with respect to a past choice in version 5 (or perhaps it's not in v5 and just a typo).

I'll put it in spoilers to save space and not spoil anything for anyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, I'll clear that up in spoiler.

EDIT: Added some screenshots.

Last edited:

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Well it was a good update, though like many I also thought it was kinda short.

I have to agree 100%,
Also it was fun playing all 3 alternative starts, I even liked the Sonja one much to my surprise (great dialogue between her and mc).

Reactions: MarinBladewing

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hi, I'll clear that up in spoiler.

EDIT: Added some screenshots.

Actually, Abby is not dead. she's still on that cinder den and MC meets her in this chapter when he goes there to scare Josh as Chandra asked him to do

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I hadn't played for a few releases so had quite a bit of content... initially I was worried Abby and Chandra weren't going to get any more action as they were just popping up at brunch and stuff... but then we finally got an Abby scene at the end there so I'm glad I waited till now... though it was a bit vanilla and boring, though I suppose that's true of all the sex outside of the stuff with the reporter lady... so come to think of it I guess I find the supporting cast much more interesting than the main women...

Reactions: gaunterodimm

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Did you create that Walkthrough, or is that from someone else? I ask because there's a choice branch in it for version 9 that appears to be incorrect with respect to a past choice in version 5 (or perhaps it's not in v5 and just a typo).

I'll put it in spoilers to save space and not spoil anything for anyone.

the choice you get in chapter 5, that i was referencing in the last update, depends on another choice you made back in chapter 3 that put you either on Chandra's good or bad path, that was the choice where you had the chance to make a deal with Chandra to help her.
if you chose to be on Chandra's bad path, that's where in chapter 5 you get the 'Yes' or 'No' branching. by picking 'Yes' you accepted there Chandra's deal and have the MC going to the den in chapter 9.

Reactions: TheSidewinder
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes