Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Actually, Abby is not dead. she's still on that cinder den and MC meets her in this chapter when he goes there to scare Josh as Chandra asked him to do
Interesting info you give me here since i did not refuse to save her in the earlier chapters. I mean who in their right mind wouldn't have done so given the mc knack of fucking every women he meets.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Interesting info you give me here since i did not refuse to save her in the earlier chapters. I mean who in their right mind wouldn't have done so given the mc knack of fucking every women he meets.
You don't really know who she is when Chandra asks you for help. Also, depending on how you play that subway scene with Chandra you may not even know she wants you to rescue a friend of hers at all. She's trying to drag you away when you should go home and prepare your little operation so I guess if you're not very fond of her you can easily dismiss her and never know a thing about Abby. Also, this *MC knack of fucking every women he meets* it's just your gameplay, you can have a perfectly virginal route so far

Reactions: AlienEDM

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
You don't really know who she is when Chandra asks you for help. Also, depending on how you play that subway scene with Chandra you may not even know she wants you to rescue a friend of hers at all. She's trying to drag you away when you should go home and prepare your little operation so I guess if you're not very fond of her you can easily dismiss her and never know a thing about Abby. Also, this *MC knack of fucking every women he meets* it's just your gameplay, you can have a perfectly virginal route so far
Ok virgin boy calm down no one forcing you to give up your virginity. Helping her came to me as an easy choice to me and thing about mc being a fuckboy was because he has that reputation like sonja tells kay

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Found a bug:
in ch9drivehome.rpy during the talk with Abby instead of
Code:
if "druglab" in extraevents:
should be
Code:
if "druglab" in pitevents:
As a workaround one can type in the console
Code:
extraevents.append("druglab")
not later than sentence "Seems they had contingency plans" appears.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
So in order to get +1 relationship point with Gloria you have to stop the dream sex scene. I feel like you should get +1 lust point instead if you continues but there is nothing.

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
how do you get the option to beat up josh in ch9? i followed the guide helping chandra out but i only get the scene w/ meredith touching herself and not the other

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
how do you get the option to beat up josh in ch9? i followed the guide helping chandra out but i only get the scene w/ meredith touching herself and not the other
You shouldn't help Chandra back in Chapter3 to rescue Abby

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So in order to get +1 relationship point with Gloria you have to stop the dream sex scene. I feel like you should get +1 lust point instead if you continues but there is nothing.
mc beds her later, at least that "replay" didn't follow what originally happened then mc would have ended dead.

Can you really go through the entire game without fucking anyone? And how would it end I wonder.
i don't see why not but then getting help from girls might be bit difficult.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
How do I get the last scene with Ellen?? I am still missing that...
The scene in the pit with the girl ?
Go to the pit with Ellen and after talking to the striper look for Ellen, The girl will bump into you and the rest is up to you. :cool:

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
The scene in the pit with the girl ?
Go to the pit with Ellen and after talking to the striper look for Ellen, The girl will bump into you and the rest is up to you. :cool:
I mean the last scene with Ellen, not the question mark at the end. Isn't the scene with the girl the last question mark so the last scene? Or is it an Ellen scene?

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes