TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Actually, Abby is not dead. she's still on that cinder den and MC meets her in this chapter when he goes there to scare Josh as Chandra asked him to do
the choice you get in chapter 5, that i was referencing in the last update, depends on another choice you made back in chapter 3 that put you either on Chandra's good or bad path, that was the choice where you had the chance to make a deal with Chandra to help her.
if you chose to be on Chandra's bad path, that's where in chapter 5 you get the 'Yes' or 'No' branching. by picking 'Yes' you accepted there Chandra's deal and have the MC going to the den in chapter 9.
moskyx nice one, one of those spoiler one likes to read :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tagging you all in here with multiquote, hoping one of you knows....

I'm just curious enough about that scene to want to see it (I mean, who wouldn't want to beat the shit out of Josh?) and hoping one of you know..... what is the label to jump to that scene? I can use the console to get to it, but don't feel like going all the way back to chapter 3 and run through to get to it. (Yeah, ok, I'm lazy.)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Tagging you all in here with multiquote, hoping one of you knows....

I'm just curious enough about that scene to want to see it (I mean, who wouldn't want to beat the shit out of Josh?) and hoping one of you know..... what is the label to jump to that scene? I can use the console to get to it, but don't feel like going all the way back to chapter 3 and run through to get to it. (Yeah, ok, I'm lazy.)
ch9den

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Thanks, that was it and it worked.
I found an alternate way to get there, and also get the phone conversation with Chandra. If you have a utility such as URM (see my sig) you can find the array "extraevents" and simply add the value "ch7chandrajosh" (without quotes) to get the same result. The beating was way too short in my opinion, lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cuz it costs 10 seconds of your time and u would help a fapping guy in need (?)
actually more since last week went on playing prev. week's updates so cobd gets time on next week and then i'd need to zip save and persistent and attach it to post so yeah.

:p

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes