Code:
if "druglab" in extraevents:
should be
Code:
if "druglab" in pitevents:
As a workaround one can type in the console
Code:
extraevents.append("druglab")
not later than sentence "Seems they had contingency plans" appears.
That depend on how Philly has programmed that table of extraevents. I will take a look on that, however.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2021
Yes. But I am talking about the last Ellen scene...I am missing that one.
the Ellen & Gloria one? it will occur when you go to sleep after getting back from the Pit. if you meet certain conditions you'll get an option to "think on the present" or "think on the past". choose "think on the past" to get the Ellen scene.

if you don't meet the conditions you'll automatically get the Ellen scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: StingerWolf

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
the Ellen & Gloria one? it will occur when you go to sleep after getting back from the Pit. if you meet certain conditions you'll get an option to "think on the present" or "think on the past". choose "think on the past".

if you don't meet the conditions you'll automatically get the Ellen dream. don't wake up when given the option.

Ah great, I got that, thank you very much.:)

Reactions: disposable_account

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
The ‘ol Scene Selection tab really burst my bubble in thinking I had thoroughly done each path. The depth and importance of seemingly insignificant choices made are what really makes this game great (apart from the fantastic renders and animations, obviously).

Reactions: Tulrek

Quahom

Dec 12, 2018
I hope you guys enjoy this. Two months of work, and every penny I earned from DA, if you guys don't like it, I'll go get drunk or something.
Me thinks you do NOT have to cry in your beer. I think this wonderful. Look forward to the continuance... ;-)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
gloria and doc together spelled trouble with very huge capital t.
I'd never say NO to some Trouble!

Seriously, Philly's asses ( :Kappa: ) are unmatched by anyone.
I'd just beg him to give as a black LI in his next project. He's given us asian and Latina, but never a black girl, and I think he'd nail it.
I'd nail her too :BootyTime:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just finished update and top quality again (story and graphics) and there was humor too when dreams intertwined (didn't check what happens if stops dream when it starts (not any warmblood male or female could interrupt those dreamscenes)).

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi all, I have a minor issue: while I did get all the scenes during my gameplays, the last scene of the gallery (the one with the girl in the pit) is still greyed out, any idea why? It appears there with only one pink check mark, is it supposed to be longer and maybe I missed parts of it?

Oct 20, 2018
I installed the update only version and dragged the files into the "game" folder yet it's not working. I also put in the updated version of scrappys mod and while the scenes for the new update are in the gallery I can't actually play it. It also says 1.08 in the bottom right hand corner so I don't know what i'm doing wrong. Anyone got any ideas?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I had a very busy week last week. Combine that with BaDIK dropping over the weekend and it took me a while to finish Chapter 9 and organize my thoughts on it. So before I catch up on all the posts I've skipped, here are my thoughts.

I'm sorry to say I didn't like this chapter very much. The animations remain gorgeous, of course, but the rest couldn't hold up its end of the bargain. To try to explain why, I'll break it down into sections. Fair warning: I tend to to be wordy!

So there was have it. Again, sorry for being negative about a game I really love, but I was expecting a lot more from this installment. :(

Last edited:

Emmdoz

Dec 27, 2019
Hi guys, having an issue where I try to load my android save on my computer for this new update and I just get the rollback error screen: 1619500139969.png
Any help appreciated, thanks.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes