beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Please do not talk like that about Shanlon! She maybe a bitch, but she is MY bitch. Hahaha!
I thought only Russians and Ukrainians could like "MY bitch" judging by my amateurish observations. Looks like Brazilian homies ain't indifferent to curvy women with attitude too, they seem to know how to properly cook this hard cookie :cool:
When cooking rightly a bitchy attitude gives a delicious honey flavor and various undocumented life bonuses :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Please do not talk like that about Shanlon! She maybe a bitch, but she is MY bitch. Hahaha!

Well, I thought that you, being related with Japan, would like more Ellen... since she is ethnic asian? Besides, Katie is too much sand for your little truck... hehehe!

#Just kidding, dude!
Yeah, I am very partial to Asian women, Japanese in general, like I said, if Katie wasn't in the game, I'd be all over Ellen like a rabid hyena, probably would've done stuff with Chandra too. But, alas, that's not the case.

I honestly don't think I have any serious solo LI routes with ANY Asian women in VNs, they're all Western. I have yet to get or see a real good VN with an Asian woman that I find attractive worthy to play. I would have a lot of criteria for them to meet, so I'm picky. Ellen was one, and is one, of the first Asian women I've seen in these games that I really truly like (personality & looks) but I'd never "cheat" on Katie

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Looks like Brazilian homies ain't indifferent to curvy women with attitude too, they seem to know how to properly cook this hard cookie :cool:
When cooking rightly a bitchy attitude gives a delicious honey flavor and various undocumented life bonuses :devilish:
Not all the brazilian guys are like that. Me, I am not really a standard brazilian. :LOL::LOL:I am just a crazy guy, politically incorrect and I do like "different" things(That is why I feel an Alien). Thats why I like Shanlon, because she is, in someway, "crazy" like me.:LOL::LOL:

About Victoria, she is gorgeous of course, but it is not for that why I am attracted to her. She is misterious, she is mature, she known what she wants and she known exactly how to perform her role in life. A woman with that kind of personality is very aphrodisiac for me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Mark Takagi what about Mido in DA?
I guess her appearance is quite attractive, but if you didn't pursue her route it means her personality doesn't correspond to your criteria :unsure:
It's usually the first girl I see in a game that hits my heart. In CoBD, you wake up to Katie. In DA, you see Carli first thing. You name the game in my sig, there's a 90-95% chance it's a love at first sight girl, and I am always right in the girls I've chosen to be loyal to.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I only bring Katie to that party because I like the scenes with her afterwards at the MC's place, especially since I like to take screenshots of my favorite girls. I took Ellen once, and I took Vic once. I just like how going to that party with Katie and having her spend the night works in conjunction with scenes at the office the next day when he visits.

My first even run in this game way back when I brought Katie to that party. It might not be the best choice story-wise, but it's certainly my favorite. I don't like Vic much at all, and I love Asian women, so Ellen of course is my #2 in this game.

The before the party and the after they party scenes with her are some of my favorite in the game.
I do like all the interactions, but canonically I brought Victoria to the party. Having dragged Katie down to the morgue in the morning I felt too guilty to use her as a human decoy in the evening. Doc deserved a break. Of the two remaining options, Victoria seemed like both a more useful ally and far less likely to draw unwanted attention from Alexis.

I hate missing Katie's scene, but on the plus side I get the fun of turning Victoria down for the second time in a row.

It's usually the first girl I see in a game that hits my heart. In CoBD, you wake up to Katie. In DA, you see Carli first thing. You name the game in my sig, there's a 90-95% chance it's a love at first sight girl, and I am always right in the girls I've chosen to be loyal to.
I skipped Carli's hooker scene the first time I played DA, so she didn't show up until later (and to far less effect). I wonder if that's part of why Carli never made much of an impression on me?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I skipped Carli's hooker scene the first time I played DA, so she didn't show up until later (and to far less effect). I wonder if that's part of why Carli never made much of an impression on me?
Most likely, yeah. She's a great ally in the game and her facial expressions in some scenes are amazing, not to mention her beautiful emerald eyes

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
I was only nice to her, never did anything to her in the sexual sense. Carli hit me like a thunderbolt.
Mark is truly evil :p
He denies young girls their need for love. Judy, Christina, Mido, Chandra, Gloria - none of them will ever experience love in his playthroughs. Even for Matlock and Meredith such cruelty is out of character :HideThePain:

(...) I do like "different" things(That is why I feel an Alien). Thats why I like Shanlon, because she is, in someway, "crazy" like me.:LOL::LOL:

About Victoria, she is gorgeous of course, but it is not for that why I am attracted to her. She is misterious, she is mature, she known what she wants and she known exactly how to perform her role in life. A woman with that kind of personality is very aphrodisiac for me.
Well that's it, I caught you - you are just into femdom with bossy mature broads. Nevermind just kidding :HideThePain:
Let's rate Shanlon smartly with "H" - for da "Homies" :WeSmart:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
He denies young girls their need for love. Judy, Christina, Mido, Chandra, Gloria - none of them will ever experience love in his playthroughs. Even for Matlock and Meredith such cruelty is out of character :HideThePain:
What can I say my friend? Even though they're games, loyalty to me means a lot. I guess it was because I was cheated on a time or two in relationships while I had all the opportunities to do the same and never did it. That's probably why I'm like this, or at least, it only enhanced how I am. :LOL:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021

Well that's it, I caught you - you are just into femdom with bossy mature broads. Nevermind just kidding :HideThePain:
Let's rate Shanlon smartly with "H" - for da "Homies" :WeSmart:
Don't worry,I'm here to give our young ladies all the love they deserve. Your analysis makes sense,since Christina was my favorite in DA and Chandra is my fav in cobd,and I'm into that kind of girls in every game.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
What can I say my friend? Even though they're games, loyalty to me means a lot. I guess it was because I was cheated on a time or two in relationships while I had all the opportunities to do the same and never did it. That's probably why I'm like this, or at least, it only enhanced how I am. :LOL:
Sad to hear of your negative experience :(, I don't even fancy what it feels like.
As for CoBD and DA, you didn't play any solo route beyond Katie and Carli and it looks like you will never do it even once just out of curiosity, am I correct?

On the cheating matter, I think it would be reasonable and immersive to reap negative consequences in CoBD for our poly-amorous attitude, at least with regard to Katie, might be to Victoria as well. However, by consequences I certainly do not mean atrocities in the spirit of Acting Lessons...

What do you guys think, which outcomes the cheating should or shouldn't cause in story-driven adult VNs? Is the wisdom "reap what you sow" appropriate for this genre?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Sad to hear of your negative experience :(, I don't even fancy what it feels like.
As for CoBD and DA, you didn't play any solo route beyond Katie and Carli and it looks like you will never do it even once just out of curiosity, am I correct?

On the cheating matter, I think it would be reasonable and immersive to reap negative consequences in CoBD for our poly-amorous attitude, at least with regard to Katie, might be to Victoria as well. However, by consequences I certainly do not mean atrocities in the spirit of Acting Lessons...

What do you guys think, which outcomes the cheating should or shouldn't cause in story-driven adult VNs? Is the wisdom "reap what you sow" appropriate for this genre?
Well,acting lessons was a step too far and Leah was a psycho so it's different. But I'd like to see a reaction not only from a person we cheated on,but also from people close to them. For example if we were in an exclusive relationship with Ellen,cheating on her should cause Gloria to dislike us,or Abby to dislike us If we were to cheat on Chandra (if we were exclusive ofc). It seems obvious that it should also inflict the story,let's say you cheated on Katie and your group got into a fight,and she can heal you or another wounded person. Normally she would treat your wounds,but If you cheated,she might choose the other person,

Reactions: beef-devourer

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

Right. I used to initially play all the routes in games and then, after that, choose the "forever girl" for that game. Certain games, like Sisterly Lust or Parental Love were different. Melody was an easy choice, Avalon is more 3rd person kinetic, but I never did Poly stuff there. For many of my games, the "love at first sight" thing holds true. I do have routes for games that are not listed (Life with Mary, Lancaster Boarding House) that I also do solo runs with.

Overall I'm incredibly happy with "my girls." I know it's probably hard to understand for most people who want to screw everyone. I don't see it that way. Maybe it's my age, it's certainly past experiences though and the way I was brought up.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Certain games, like Sisterly Lust or Parental Love were different.
I originally started a solo Elly route on Parental Love but it felt to shitty to abandon everyone else again. I wish you could make it special and still stay. But like you 99% of the time it one LI if it's an option and I can live with the outcome. It just makes the whole experience much more enjoyable for me, I'm not the type of person that has to chase whatever is available.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I originally started a solo Elly route on Parental Love but it felt to shitty to abandon everyone else again. I wish you could make it special and still stay. But like you 99% of the time it one LI if it's an option and I can live with the outcome. It just makes the whole experience much more enjoyable for me, I'm not the type of person that has to chase whatever is available.
I love Elly's route, just hate the shit out of Jenna, and don't want to leave Ada behind, which is why I do the Forbidden One now all the time, to me, that's the best route in the game

Reactions: Skeltom

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Well,acting lessons was a step too far and Leah was a psycho so it's different. But I'd like to see a reaction not only from a person we cheated on,but also from people close to them. For example if we were in an exclusive relationship with Ellen,cheating on her should cause Gloria to dislike us,or Abby to dislike us If we were to cheat on Chandra (if we were exclusive ofc). It seems obvious that it should also inflict the story,let's say you cheated on Katie and your group got into a fight,and she can heal you or another wounded person. Normally she would treat your wounds,but If you cheated,she might choose the other person,
Frankly, in AL the Leah twist is a perfect instance of deus ex machina in a vacuum - very contrived and very artificial, that only serves as a shock (rather sadistic) content injector and a channel of shifting the genre to a dark thriller.
Unlike AL, dark sequences in DA are pertinent as they do not look like a bolt from the blue - this VN feels dark and full of horrible secrets since the start, it doesn't abruptly switch its creative direction for no good reason.

Other than that I entirely agree on your train of thought and examples.

Speaking of deus ex machina, I hope we won't experience anything like this in CoBD. It's like if we find out that Abby is a deep infiltration mole with some personal stake in Jake who imitated her cinder addiction and a damsel in distress situation to stay out of suspicion and to curry favor with Jake to some extent or sort of that. Then she will murder Victoria out of jealousy and take out Ellen and Katie, because they know too much of Baynard, by forcing us to choose who will die first in a fire while everyone will blame and hate Jake for those disasters.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes