AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Chandra: I am sad, Abby.
Abby: For what, Chandy?
Chandra: I've been reading some comments over there in the F95 zone and it seems most of the members there are perverts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Katie: I hate perverted people! They are disgusting! They think we are just meats for fuck. Pfft!
Victoria: Girls, is this conversation really necessary? You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Chandra: I am sad, Abby.
Abby: For what, Chandy?
Chandra: I've been reading some comments over there in the F95 zone and it seems most of the members there are perverts.
Katie: I hate perverted people! They are disgusting! They think we are just meats for fuck. Pfft!
Victoria: Girls, is this conversation really necessary? You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.
Shanlon: Hmm I have to find out what place this nuns talking about. F95 Zon looks very interesting

Last edited:

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Weird fact:
Almost every render of Shanlon (even in the Donut adventures comics even custom ones) got her head cropped so a part of her head is always off-screen as opposed to every other character :cautious:

God damn...

• Sad
Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Weird fact:
Almost every render of Shanlon (even in the Donut adventures comics even custom ones) got her head cropped so a part of her head is always off-screen as opposed to every other character :cautious:

God damn...
You make me curious. What comics is these what you talking about? Is that exclusive content for Patreons or something like that?

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
You make me curious. What comics is these what you talking about? Is that exclusive content for Patreons or something like that?
That's true - the supporters exclusive content. I briefly described the substance of these comics in my earlier post. The Donut (Gloria's teddy bear) adventure with Shanlon is the only canon one among the comics with a minor contribution to the VN lore.

If you guys think you got blue-balled with Jill and Isabella in BaDIK, you haven't yet watched Donut suffering :cry:
Poor Donut suffers severely because Alexis is mediocre at fulfilling his marital duties. If someone is incapable to properly and duly ride his broad, which is with attitude, then other people (kids, pets, toys etc.) will suffer in pain. Very life-relevant I have to say.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
That's true - the supporters exclusive content. I briefly described the substance of these comics in my earlier post. The Donut (Gloria's teddy bear) adventure with Shanlon is the only canon one among the comics with a minor contribution to the VN lore.

If you guys think you got blue-balled with Jill and Isabella in BaDIK, you haven't yet watched Donut suffering :cry:
Poor Donut suffers severely because Alexis is mediocre at fulfilling his marital duties. If someone is incapable to properly and duly ride his broad, which is with attitude, then other people (kids, pets, toys etc.) will suffer in pain. Very life-relevant I have to say.
5 so far for the $20/Augment tier and higher....along side other bonus material.
[PERSUASION REQUIRED 100] Well, I'm broke at the moment, but doesn't hurt to dream that someday I'll be able to see these comics. I don't have the courage to beg, but who knows, some good soul might have a kind heart to share these comics with us someday... who knows when the game project is finished? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020

Okay, so I stuck with the same game plan as the week before and I think that has worked out well for me. Also started into renders again late this week.
So a few more renders were added bringing it over 900 now, I only have a handful of animations left and those will be very large that I will save till the final phase when things go into testing.
Then as for testing I hope that starts in a couple weeks. So yes, things are getting close :p
This one will be a more straight forward run with many small variations throughout.
Also to free up things quickly this month so ease that final stress mode I think I will do the monthly customs next week so expect a poll on Monday or Tuesday for that.
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Okay, so I stuck with the same game plan as the week before and I think that has worked out well for me. Also started into renders again late this week.
So a few more renders were added bringing it over 900 now, I only have a handful of animations left and those will be very large that I will save till the final phase when things go into testing.
Then as for testing I hope that starts in a couple weeks. So yes, things are getting close :p
This one will be a more straight forward run with many small variations throughout.
Also to free up things quickly this month so ease that final stress mode I think I will do the monthly customs next week so expect a poll on Monday or Tuesday for that.

Philly

Another week, another disappointingly vague dev diary. I'm getting the shakes, here!

Philly has now rendered "over 900" static images. That means he's completed somewhere between 26 and 124 renders in the last two weeks, but it certainly sounds like it's closer to the 26. We're clearly close to the final animation totals, too, but we haven't had an animation count in a while. So let's update the charts as best we can.
We're within easy striking range of the likely target static/animation numbers, but Philly thinks it will be at least 2 weeks before testing begins; I'd say art is not going to be the gating feature for Chapter 10. That being the case, Philly's estimate is probably our best measure. If all goes well and we assume 2 more weeks for testing, we'd be looking at a late August release. But it would not surprise me if it gets bumped into September. We'll see soon enough.

As for the Shanlon preview, I wonder how she fits into events. I was hoping we might start ratcheting up the tension and tightening the focus, but that's not easy to combine with visiting Shanlon in her hot tub. Of course Shanlon can be a very interesting character if she's there for more than just depraved sex, so I'm not giving up hope yet.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

Philly

Oh my God! That image of Shanlon on the pool gave me "things".:eek::eek::love::love:

900 renders and large work of animations? To my preview, calculating from the dates of the two last released update, the chapter 10 will probably be released on the first or the second week of September.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
As for the Shanlon preview, I wonder how she fits into events. I was hoping we might start ratcheting up the tension and tightening the focus, but that's not easy to combine with visiting Shanlon in her hot tub. Of course Shanlon can be a very interesting character if she's there for more than just depraved sex, so I'm not giving up hope yet.
In almost every past event with Shanlon she shared some crucial intel with Jake to advance his investigation or she shed some light on certain ambiguities like who was the culprit of kicking Gloria out of home. That's why I am optimistic and sure that depraved sex will be optional and her episode will be story-centric first of all and not a case of Krista or Sasha.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes