KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
So that preview with Shanlon points at some new relevant info being shared with Jake, but I'm 99% convinced it won't involve any sex scene with her. Firstly, it's too soon after that gigantic threesome scene. Secondly, it's in broad daylight and she's in her own jacuzzi at home.

I'm sure one sex scene will be with Chandra for 2 reasons:
1) It's been ages since she had some fun, the poor child.
2) Remember that old preview from December or January that Philly eventually removed from ch 9? The one with Chandra lying on a reception desk? :HideThePain:

Now, it's time to hypothesize about the protagonists of the other 2 naughty scenes:
My candidate number 1 is Victoria.
My candidate number 2 is Sasha.
There might be room for surprises as usual.
I think we'll see Chandra, I think we'll see Victoria, and I think we'll see Katie.

If there is time for extra, I think we will get the first scene with Sasha too.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
I figured I'd also make a tier list. However I had to add some tiers to fit Meredith in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yikes, you created a new account to rank most of Philly's work as C... you should try other games here on F95 and characters like Meredith will become an A for you.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
the tiers that users created last week ara laughable and pathetic, classifying girls like Vic and Shanlon in D/F tiers as basically garbage.. is just the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Better ignore that stuff
Several members did assess Shanlon and Victoria lower than or equal to (!) the sex bot, whereas Meredith, a polite and humane (towards her loyal employees) character, was attributed to (!) a non-human being tier without explanations.

Tierlists are cancer with metastases in any thread: never relevant always 100% biased, they switch discussion topics from a relevant VN to personal preferance mumbo jumbo.

yikes, you created a new account to rank most of Philly's work as C... you should try other games here on F95 and characters like Meredith will become an A for you.
This single render with Meredith contains more of cinematic dramatic and immersion value than the entire extremely overrated City of Milfs. Notice how Meredith gives an impression of a real human being and not of an artificially engineered overexaggerated and implausible eye candy.
PS.
MilfMaster90, your fan art renders are stunning. I look forward to your further creations, especially with custom coiffures :cool:

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Several members did assess Shanlon and Victoria lower than or equal to (!) the sex bot, whereas Meredith, a polite and humane (towards her loyal employees) character, was attributed to (!) a non-human being tier without explanations.

Tierlists are cancer with metastases in any thread: never relevant always 100% biased, they switch discussion topics from a relevant VN to personal preferance mumbo jumbo.

This single render with Meredith contains more of cinematic dramatic and immersion value than the entire extremely overrated City of Milfs. Notice how Meredith gives an impression of a real human being and not of an artificially engineered overexaggerated and implausible eye candy.
PS.
MilfMaster90, your fan art renders are stunning. I look forward to your further creations, especially with custom coiffures :cool:
ty, appreciate it. Today I made about 15 renders with Victoria
These tier creators most likely never even supported Philly, instead of casting their vote in polls on Patreon they share their horrible taste here lol. Even if a character is not for your taste you can't rank it so low because everything looks great in this game, not like those brown teeth characters from other f95 games :KEK: and Meredith is kinda a good looking woman for her age.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
ty, appreciate it. Today I made about 15 renders with Victoria
These tier creators most likely never even supported Philly, instead of casting their vote in polls on Patreon they share their horrible taste here lol. Even if a character is not for your taste you can't rank it so low because everything looks great in this game, not like those brown teeth characters from other f95 games :KEK: and Meredith is kinda a good looking woman for her age.
Well,if we were to compare cobd characters with other games it's true,however i feel like people that are making these tiers are rating them in a league of their own,not trying to compare it with other games.
great render btw

Reactions: Real Kreten

DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
I played the Steam version of this a couple of years ago and it was brilliant. It was the first VN I had played, that was exciting and exhilarating and felt as though you were the pivotal character in an action movie!
Looking forward to seeing how this has developed!

Reactions: AlienEDM

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I wasn't rating the work; if I wanted to do that I'd post something in the review section. I may have misunderstood what these tier-lists are for. I was quite sure their purpose was to rate the characters by how much you care about them, not how well designed they are. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
I think this game is easily the best on this site (I'm rating based on render quality, story and relatability of characters), but that shouldn't required me to want to screw every character in this game.
I would even say it's a sign of Philly's good work that I feel so strongly about some of the characters in this game. But to each their own, right?

I'm actually interested in other people's personal preferences. They sometimes come with other points of view. A fresh perspective on things I may not have payed enough attention to, you know?
No right way to do tier list is there. Some make it in the way you do, and some make it in other ways. You are the only one, who can determine what is your way, but other can write comment according to their opinion.

Some people for example don’t think, that Chandra is best girl. They have right to their opinion, no mater how wrong it is, as long as we are all civil about it.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
it seems, the game turns into "wanna be shitty harem plot"
Well I get your apprehension, it's not baseless:
Certain characters passed away namely male characters Henry and Tex
Jake gathered a squad of 5 loyal broads (Sonja, Gloria, Katie, Ellen, Betty) + a reserve unit of 2 (Chandra, Abby) on standby​
Chapter 10 out of probably 14 ones is on the line​
Nevertheless I believe in Philly that he will be able to pull it off without shitty harem plot.

Jun 12, 2021
Well I get your apprehension, it's not baseless:
Certain characters passed away namely male characters Henry and Tex
Jake gathered a squad of 5 loyal broads (Sonja, Gloria, Katie, Ellen, Betty) + a reserve unit of 2 (Chandra, Abby) on standby​
Chapter 10 out of probably 14 ones is on the line​
Nevertheless I believe in Philly that he will be able to pull it off without shitty harem plot.
I've made the same observation.

You can't use this 3 words next to each other: harem plot shitty :D
Yes, I can :p

• Sad
Reactions: beef-devourer

sweptbackflame

Dec 1, 2018
is there some kind of guide to figure out what paths lead to different scenarios in the scene gallery? Cause I can't seem to figure anything out to find them.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
I loved depraved awakening and I haven't jumped into this one yet, is it nearing it's completion or is this one of those games where there's no foreseeable ending in sight? not saying either is bad, just wondering if I should hold off from playing it.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I loved depraved awakening and I haven't jumped into this one yet, is it nearing it's completion or is this one of those games where there's no foreseeable ending in sight? not saying either is bad, just wondering if I should hold off from playing it.
there are 9 chapters with 10th in the making, There is high chance that this game will have 14 chapters,however we can't say for sure.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes