xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I loved depraved awakening and I haven't jumped into this one yet, is it nearing it's completion or is this one of those games where there's no foreseeable ending in sight?
You gonna love this one too if you loved DA. As for its completion, it still has a couple more chapters left (prolly 5), but it's worth playing it, a lot of sex scenes, lots of sexy women with different body proportions, and insanely good visuals. Let's not forget the story that'll keep you wondering what'll happen next and speculate how the game will end. The only 'minus' is that you'll want to play the next chapter ASAP after finishing Ch9, the latest chapter, and the next update will probably be released in September.

not saying either is bad, just wondering if I should hold off from playing it.
Depends on what you prefer or how much space you have left on your hard drive/SSD (full size with unpacked CG's is 13/15gb, IIRC, but the compressed version's also looking good). Personally, I played it since Ch1 and I was never disappointed, but you should give it a go and see if you like it too. Can't go wrong with this one, and you hear that from someone who isn't crazy about the Cyberpunk theme.

Have fun playing it !!

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
hey guys, last i played the game was when the big robotic army guy died and the mc was carried away by his wife, how many chapter have passed since then?

Last edited:

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1628351148249.png

Yep, it has been 4 years since I launched my patreon which seems just absolutely insane to me. Time just seems to be flying by.

One of the longest patreons here loves a certain golfer and thought Victoria was the closest in looks, so I decided to give him a little treat with this shot. The "Four" was not intended, just worked out that way :p

I really want to thank everyone who has supported me, my life has gone in a totally different direction than where I thought it was going years ago. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

I am going to treat myself today to a nice meal and of course some drinks, so cheers to everyone!

Again, thank you everyone!

Philly

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018

View attachment 1340598

Yep, it has been 4 years since I launched my patreon which seems just absolutely insane to me. Time just seems to be flying by.

One of the longest patreons here loves a certain golfer and thought Victoria was the closest in looks, so I decided to give him a little treat with this shot. The "Four" was not intended, just worked out that way :p

I really want to thank everyone who has supported me, my life has gone in a totally different direction than where I thought it was going years ago. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

I am going to treat myself today to a nice meal and of course some drinks, so cheers to everyone!

Philly
Thanks for the awesome Victoria render der123fer. I love it.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017

View attachment 1340598

Philly
Four years of greatness. An Olympic gold medal for awesome creativity and insane render skillz :cool:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

View attachment 1340598

Philly
Four years, huh! This is a long road that we are drive in. Two games so far and still counting.

My beautiful Victoria playing golf.:love::love: OMG! I hope we can see more contents with her soon.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Anyone know all the music from this game with vocals in them?
I'm looking for something that says "I die" or "I cry" or something similar with an unintelligible sentence afterwards.
I believe it played when MC was driving his car.

It's not "Human Being"/"Fetishist"/"Moments"/"Burnin Star" and sounded more like "Cyber Twilight"/"Visitors" but with some vocals.
Could it be the Strange Zero - Plastic Console?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Anyone know all the music from this game with vocals in them?
I'm looking for something that says "I die" or "I cry" or something similar with an unintelligible sentence afterwards.
I believe it played when MC was driving his car.

It's not "Human Being"/"Fetishist"/"Moments"/"Burnin Star" and sounded more like "Cyber Twilight"/"Visitors" but with some vocals.
Go here for the full playlist of every track in the game so far:

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes