cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sure i could replay but i check alternative paths mostly when those appear.

Distant Voices

Aug 12, 2021
I kind of end up playing the game over and over to see all the different branches since some of them kind of require different choices hours before hand. Skip button comes in handy.

ch1no

Oct 27, 2018
My only wish is that updates from my favorite game publishers would cascade from one another so every month would be a HAPPY month. No more blueball months! The thing is sometimes they release at the same month and it's not healthy to be losing that amount of fluids. lol

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My only wish is that updates from my favorite game publishers would cascade from one another so every month would be a HAPPY month. No more blueball months! The thing is sometimes they release at the same month and it's not healthy to be losing that amount of fluids. lol
same month?! try same day, "worst" for me is 10 or so updates released on same day and maybe few more later on same week and next week maybe 1-2 games more and if game needs wt-mod then day-week wait before can play. 1st and last day of month are worst and close 2nd/3rd is middle of month.

Reactions: ch1no

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Haha! I used to have a crap ton of games and yet wait 4~6 months without update from any of them..... (I'm talking 20+ games here!).
Just deleted most of them to keep the essentials (Broken Dreamers, Being a DIK...).

Good luck with those blueballs !! :ROFLMAO:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, and it would probably help the devs themselves. It has been happening exactly that for, what... 3 updates in a row? The best stuff all comes at the same time and then its months of being dry of the good stuff. I am afraid its going to happen again with the next update.

Reactions: Tor7

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, and it would probably help the devs themselves. It has been happening exactly that for, what... 3 updates in a row? The best stuff all comes at the same time and then its months of being dry of the good stuff. I am afraid its going to happen again with the next update.
sure but some are montly (1st day, middle of month or last day), some bi-montly, some 3 months and some 4-6 months update schedule.

4KIN0RII

Nov 1, 2020
I hope this dev update that Philly will release tomorrow will be the last one letting you know that the update is ready.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #99
Oh no, whose bike is that? Someone is probably going to be a little angry!
So, we are in the final stages now. I am currently rendering out the last scene then after that just a couple pickups and crazy animations. I suspect I'll have everything written by this weekend and then off to proof after that.
This phase is always deceptively big so hopefully there are no surprises along the way. I think we are in the clear, though.
I know this week is going to be a bit insane so I am going to try and enjoy this weekend as best as I can, so I can go in as fresh as possible on Monday.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

Dev Update #99
So, we are in the final stages now. I am currently rendering out the last scene then after that just a couple pickups and crazy animations. I suspect I'll have everything written by this weekend and then off to proof after that.
This phase is always deceptively big so hopefully there are no surprises along the way. I think we are in the clear, though.
I know this week is going to be a bit insane so I am going to try and enjoy this weekend as best as I can, so I can go in as fresh as possible on Monday.
Philly
Looks like Sasha's going to be a bit upset, perhaps Todd too? Maybe put a homing beacon GPS thing on it like they do in NCIS if they decide to let her out of her cage. You never know where the hell she's going to run off to.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Dev Update #99
Philly
Good grief. Bad enough we're stuck wasting time with Sasha herself, now we're worried about her bike?? I sincerely hope this means Sasha manages to grab the bike and escape for good while the MC and the Red Moon confront each other. Not holding my breath, though.

I would think probably another 2-3 week period and it'll be here unless something comes up. It'll be a great way to end the Summer. Just give me my wonderful & beautiful Katie and I'll be very happy.
I would think end of August if testing goes smoothly, early September if they run into problems.

As for Katie, I'm sure we'll see her but I'm not expecting much. Based on where the story left off last time, and from the previews we've seen, I don't think there's going to be enough time to wind down the MC's road trip and still have time to do something new with Katie. Of course, most of her content since Chapter 7 has been quick, uninteresting rehashes of her earlier content, so it's possible we'll get more of that here.

But I'd much rather wait and get something unique with her. As long as Chapter 10 lays the groundwork for the next step in Katie's path, I'll be happy even if she's just a cameo.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Good grief. Bad enough we're stuck wasting time with Sasha herself, now we're worried about her bike?? I sincerely hope this means Sasha manages to grab the bike and escape for good while the MC and the Red Moon confront each other. Not holding my breath, though.

I would think end of August if testing goes smoothly, early September if they run into problems.

As for Katie, I'm sure we'll see her but I'm not expecting much. Based on where the story left off last time, and from the previews we've seen, I don't think there's going to be enough time to wind down the MC's road trip and still have time to do something new with Katie. Of course, most of her content since Chapter 7 has been quick, uninteresting rehashes of her earlier content, so it's possible we'll get more of that here.

But I'd much rather wait and get something unique with her. As long as Chapter 10 lays the groundwork for the next step in Katie's path, I'll be happy even if she's just a cameo.
Yeah I don't expect a lot either. She had what? Two or three scenes in Chapter 9 before they went out on the road? Expecting a lot more "road" here and I guess more Sasha too? Then if that's the case I expect a lot of Katie in the closing chapters.

Please for the love of all things holy all I ask is for the MC to say "I love you" to Katie at least ONCE(!!!!!) before we get an ending with her? She already said it. He needs to say it or I'll find whatever file I have to edit and MAKE him say it!!

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

Dev Update #99
Philly
thnx for sharing , I can't wait for the next update very interesting.

Reactions: UncleVT

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Well Sasha is hot,though I don't really think adding more scenes with her is that important.Not in the game where each one of the main LI's is so well made,beautiful in their own unique way,with interesting personality and backstory,in my opinion each one of them could be a star of a game like Haley's story, (I don't mean the style or the type,but the fact that in that game there is a main Li who is on screen 90% of the time) and I don't think anyone would be bored with them,and I don't think anyone would mind if remaining chapters were solely focused on them.

4.70 star(s) 423 Votes