Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Ahh alright, i actually picked the option C and got a mission with her on the Pit, it was my favorite moment in the game lol
It was so epic with that blasting music, so i think shes my favorite now, too bad shes not LI.

Reactions: Machete

uiox2000

Feb 9, 2020
Can anyone please compress the latest version? (PC version preferred)
Thank you in advance

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
From Philly's Patreon:

Unlocked

Well there will be a delay

So i went to New York for vacation. This was one I had scheduled a long while back. I was suppose to be back home earlier this week, but my pcr test for travel came up positive for covid.

Now, health wise I feel fine. I had minor symptoms which are gone now and just finishing up my quarantine.
Canada and the states have different rules and it is all confusing, but it is looking like Canada will not let me back for 14 days after the test was taken and turned up positive.

The situation is changing so I'll see.

So basically I went to NYC. Got covid. Recovered and quarantined. Now waiting for Canada to let me back in.
The entire situation is beyond frustrating. All I can say is the city itself has been helpful even though I don't live there. And thankfully I didn't get a bad case of it.

Not sure what else to say. I was dreading posting this, but it just is what it is...

Philly

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Canada shouldn't let him in for at least 2 months, just to make sure :FacePalm:
This has become a joke, and fuel for deniers and anti-vaccine people.

I wish Philly a quick complete recovery. You'll put out the update two weeks later, so? No big deal.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Canada shouldn't let him in for at least 2 months, just to make sure :FacePalm:
This has become a joke, and fuel for deniers and anti-vaccine people.

I wish Philly a quick complete recovery. You'll put out the update two weeks later, so? No big deal.
Philly is good. He's finishing up at a quarantine hotel....the time issue is Canada's policy on re-entry. That clock starts on a good test result.....dude should be headed home around the 1st....fingers crossed anyway.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
When i say "finishing up", I mean his actual quarantine....obviously the render machine isn't in the states. Haha

Reactions: Aristos

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
From Philly's Patreon:

Unlocked

So i went to New York for vacation. This was one I had scheduled a long while back. I was suppose to be back home earlier this week, but my pcr test for travel came up positive for covid.

Now, health wise I feel fine. I had minor symptoms which are gone now and just finishing up my quarantine.
Canada and the states have different rules and it is all confusing, but it is looking like Canada will not let me back for 14 days after the test was taken and turned up positive.

So basically I went to NYC. Got covid. Recovered and quarantined. Now waiting for Canada to let me back in.
The entire situation is beyond frustrating. All I can say is the city itself has been helpful even though I don't live there. And thankfully I didn't get a bad case of it.

Not sure what else to say. I was dreading posting this, but it just is what it is...

Philly
same shit happened to me last year, all it matters he is well and will be back soon.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
From Philly's Patreon:

Unlocked

Philly
Obviously the important news is that Philly only got a mild case and seems to be over it. But it's certainly a frustrating experience for everyone.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
View attachment 1514055
Offical Post by PhillyGames at Slushe.com
View attachment 1514057
Well as far as I know, neither of them are new (to me, from Patreon) but still great renders

One thing I always wondered though, that picture with the sword...that's Gloria right? I always thought that was Katie because of the length of the hair, and the colors in the render make it look like hers.

If it is Gloria though, I have to take that picture out of my Katie screenshot collection

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it could be vic. light messes it a bit.

so due pos pcr test no xmas update?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
it could be vic. light messes it a bit.

so due pos pcr test no xmas update?
I don't think it's Vic in the sword picture, breasts are too small, come to think of it, it's probably not Katie either. I know Gloria wore that sort of top in Chapter 9 on the excursion with the MC and Sonja.

But the color of the hair throws me off. It is Katie's length and it does look like the top areas of her hair have Katie's brunette color in them, but the lighting, and lack thereof, throws me off.

I'm hoping for some X-Mas renders as well but we'll see how that turns out. I feel bad for Philly. :(

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I don't think it's Vic in the sword picture, breasts are too small, come to think of it, it's probably not Katie either. I know Gloria wore that sort of top in Chapter 9 on the excursion with the MC and Sonja.

But the color of the hair throws me off. It is Katie's length and it does look like the top areas of her hair have Katie's brunette color in them, but the lighting, and lack thereof, throws me off.

I'm hoping for some X-Mas renders as well but we'll see how that turns out. I feel bad for Philly. :(
Its Katie.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes