UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch11home17.jpg

Dev Update #109
Hey guys, so we have had another productive week. Still trucking through.
On the update front sitting now at 547 renders, some complex ones this week with I honestly can not remember how many different environments that needed to be made. A couple more animations bringing that count to 31 and another scene in the bag.
Also a heads up that next week there will not be a dev update since I will be away for the week. To tide you over I offer some wet boobs!

Some of you are probably rolling your eyes. "A shower again?" Sorry, but I can't help it :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1487731

Dev Update #109
Hey guys, so we have had another productive week. Still trucking through.
On the update front sitting now at 547 renders, some complex ones this week with I honestly can not remember how many different environments that needed to be made. A couple more animations bringing that count to 31 and another scene in the bag.
Also a heads up that next week there will not be a dev update since I will be away for the week. To tide you over I offer some wet boobs!

Some of you are probably rolling your eyes. "A shower again?" Sorry, but I can't help it :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Looks like Philly completed 77 static renders and 2 animations this week, pretty much on par with recent weeks. His overall average is now ~61 static and 3.4 animations rendered per week since Chapter 10 launched. Here's the graphical version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not much to say that hasn't been said in the last few weeks. The animation still seems abnormally low; maybe these are just longer/more complicated than previously? At some point the rate is going to have to pick back up, or Chapter 11 is going to have a longer than expected development cycle or just be atypically low on animations. Neither of those is necessarily a bad thing depending on how well the finished chapter is executed.

Always nice to see Sonja and Victoria, but there's not a lot of context to their images. Personally, I hope Vic isn't subjected to yet another shower with Meredith!

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
How many chapters are supposed to be there?does anyone know?
Like it's been mentioned, about 14. Chapter 11 is due out late December, 12 & 13 next year (mid/late spring and late summer/early autumn respectively) so it's possible early '23 for chapter 14, but that's just a wild guess/estimation and depending on length & development of the final chapters.

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
Looks like Philly completed 77 static renders and 2 animations this week, pretty much on par with recent weeks. His overall average is now ~61 static and 3.4 animations rendered per week since Chapter 10 launched. Here's the graphical version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not much to say that hasn't been said in the last few weeks. The animation still seems abnormally low; maybe these are just longer/more complicated than previously? At some point the rate is going to have to pick back up, or Chapter 11 is going to have a longer than expected development cycle or just be atypically low on animations. Neither of those is necessarily a bad thing depending on how well the finished chapter is executed.

Always nice to see Sonja and Victoria, but there's not a lot of context to their images. Personally, I hope Vic isn't subjected to yet another shower with Meredith!
I'm pretty sure it's going to release on Christmas

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
I have a question can i romance all the 5 girls or one only? If i romance 3 girls like Katie, Ellen and Gloria is it gonna be a bad choice or should i start over and choose one only? Thank you if answered

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have a question can i romance all the 5 girls or one only? If i romance 3 girls like Katie, Ellen and Gloria is it gonna be a bad choice or should i start over and choose one only? Thank you if answered
so far you can go full man whore route, no negative consequences yet.

Reactions: Chabs28

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I don't think you can actually date all girls in one playthrough due to the point system, though. But so far you can have several routes open at the same time

Reactions: Chabs28
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes