The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Yeah, her smile is beautiful, but... I prefer to look for her melons, instead.:p:p
Don't you think that I went for the same way at first, brother???

But sometimes the truth pause makes itself necessary, for poetic reasons. Now, let's see the Victoria worshippers try to top that one... :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

But sometimes the truth pause makes itself necessary, for poetic reasons. Now, let's see the Victoria worshippers try to top that one... :p

I don't try, I do :HideThePain: :

Katie is a great character: beautiful, sweet, intelligent, superb ass...
But she can't compete against the greatest female character on F95.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

Man, I like Katie, yes... But for me, Victoria still the number one girl from COBD and Shanlon the second. I will say no more than that.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I don't try, I do :HideThePain: :

Katie is a great character: beautiful, sweet, intelligent, superb ass...
But she can't compete against the greatest female character on F95.
At least prove your point with a better pic :ROFLMAO:...although I firmly believe that her best is yet to come.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
At least prove your point with a better pic :ROFLMAO:...although I firmly believe that her best is yet to come.

The idea was to use in-game renders. Special renders would make it too easy :ROFLMAO:
And I thought we had to focus on the girls feelings: you higlighted Katie's smile, while I showed Vicky in love.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Y'all wrong. Best gurl is hands down Abby. Tbh I can't get into Victoria simply because those tits are waaaay too massive... and yes tits can be waaaaaaaaaay to massive to be appealing, at least to me. I've read Shalon's name here, and at least her has those in a generous but not insane proportions

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Y'all wrong. Best gurl is hands down Abby. Tbh I can't get into Victoria simply because those tits are waaaay too massive... and yes tits can be waaaaaaaaaay to massive to be appealing, at least to me. I've read Shalon's name here, and at least her has those in a generous but not insane proportions
I like Victoria not just because she has massive tits, but because she is a very smart person and because she known how to act always, stealing the scene wherever she is. About Shanlon, I like her because her personality is somehow similar to mine: Mixed with a little bit kindness, crazyness, evilness and also a proportional smartness.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Man, I like Katie, yes... But for me, Victoria still the number one girl from COBD and Shanlon the second. I will say no more than that.
I kind of look at them both through the lens of noir. Victoria is the femme fatale who exudes sex appeal and probably gets you into the mess. You know full well she's bad news, but you want her anyway. And she's probably going to betray you at least once, and while she may eventually claim she's fallen in love with you, you'll never be entirely sure whether or not you can believe her, or if she's just setting you up for another fall. And maybe you'll be better off ditching her even if you do believe her. Because that's a bad road with no happily ever after at the end.

But Katie's the good girl who loves you deep down, and would do anything for you, and you'd totally be happy together - yet you're probably going to ignore her and break her heart anyway. Because on some level, you don't believe you deserve her, and you think she can do better. You're a broken, broken man, and you're almost certainly going to come to a bad end. Because that's the sort of man who winds up a film noir private detective (which is basically what you are in the this game, cyberpunk future and crazy mercenary skills aside).

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Best girl is Gloria. Sexy as hell but still innocent to the ways of carnal lust and she will burn the world down for you.
Abby comes a close second, horny hot babe.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
just finished the game first time and man does this to be continued feel like a cockblock xd better get that update out soon as i cant wait

Reactions: AlienEDM

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I kind of look at them both through the lens of noir. Victoria is the femme fatale who exudes sex appeal and probably gets you into the mess. You know full well she's bad news, but you want her anyway. And she's probably going to betray you at least once, and while she may eventually claim she's fallen in love with you, you'll never be entirely sure whether or not you can believe her, or if she's just setting you up for another fall. And maybe you'll be better off ditching her even if you do believe her. Because that's a bad road with no happily ever after at the end.

But Katie's the good girl who loves you deep down, and would do anything for you, and you'd totally be happy together - yet you're probably going to ignore her and break her heart anyway. Because on some level, you don't believe you deserve her, and you think she can do better. You're a broken, broken man, and you're almost certainly going to come to a bad end. Because that's the sort of man who winds up a film noir private detective (which is basically what you are in the this game, cyberpunk future and crazy mercenary skills aside).

Interesting analysis and don't disagree, but I wonder if Victoria is beginning to have a change of allegiance, if not heart. Seems she's interested in at least saving her own skin or her standing with Bayard, if not outright recognition that Our Hero is actually making the right & moral choice. Got a feeling she will end up sacrificing herself, maybe in a confrontation with Red Moon.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Interesting analysis and don't disagree, but I wonder if Victoria is beginning to have a change of allegiance, if not heart. Seems she's interested in at least saving her own skin or her standing with Bayard, if not outright recognition that Our Hero is actually making the right & moral choice. Got a feeling she will end up sacrificing herself, maybe in a confrontation with Red Moon.
Well, I have learned something in my life that nobody bad is 100% bad, and nobody good is 100% good. Victoria is not that bad and we can see that when the MC finally find her parents. She in fact have a heart and she also have sensibility too. About the Red Moon, he is not that dumb as you guys think... and he known who is the real villain in the game. Do you think he will fight the MC, who is protecting Gloria or do you think he will be ally with the MC in the end against Baynard? For me, the second option is most probably.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, I have learned something in my life that nobody bad is 100% bad, and nobody good is 100% good. Victoria is not that bad and we can see that when the MC finally find her parents. She in fact have a heart and she also have sensibility too. About the Red Moon, he is not that dumb as you guys think... and he known who is the real villain in the game. Do you think he will fight the MC, who is protecting Gloria or do you think he will be ally with the MC in the end against Baynard? For me, the second option is most probably.
I have my doubts about that. The only thing he cares about now that Henry is dead is for the safety of those people living in that cave. Pretty sure he is more than willing to eat his hypocrital honor talk and work with Meredith if that means those people will be safe.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When I get my ... gaming hands on our MC again, I am putting my wonderful vicky over my
shoulder, going deep into some secluded air pocket deep inside the cave complex and
throbbingly and insatiably making love to her until there is nothing left but both our hearts melted together.

I have my doubts about that. The only thing he cares about now that Henry is dead is for the safety of those people living in that cave. Pretty sure he is more than willing to eat his hypocrital honor talk and work with Meredith if that means those people will be safe.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes