Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Like it's been mentioned, about 14. Chapter 11 is due out late December, 12 & 13 next year (mid/late spring and late summer/early autumn respectively) so it's possible early '23 for chapter 14, but that's just a wild guess/estimation and depending on length & development of the final chapters.
And then we're gonna choose one girl

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
...yet.

Though if this game works the same way the last one did, there won't be consequences, but which girl you wind up with in the ending will be based on which one you get the most points with during the game.
I really hope that even if you manwhore through the the whole gameplay at the end you will be given the option to commit with a girl you have an high enough score on and go for her ending. That would mean this game is officially perfection.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I really hope that even if you manwhore through the the whole gameplay at the end you will be given the option to commit with a girl you have an high enough score on and go for her ending. That would mean this game is officially perfection.
I just kind of hope that LIs can get happy endings even if you don't choose them/have them chosen for you. Bittersweet endings would be perfectly appropriate for the tone/genre, but I never really like when an ending is basically you choosing a girl to be with while simultaneously leaving all the others miserable.

Honestly, it's the main reason why I tend to NOT manwhore my way through games unless there's a confirmed harem option early on.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Hey just got my hands on this game, wondering if you can have multiple romance options without consequences in this game.
Am i supposed to pick my favorite and just focus on that or what.
Trying not to read too many comments.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Hey just got my hands on this game, wondering if you can have multiple romance options without consequences in this game.
Am i supposed to pick my favorite and just focus on that or what.
Trying not to read too many comments.
Not necessarily at least for now, though if you want to do that you can though that may lock you out of scenes or give you alternative ones (not necessarily a bad thing). I believe it will get to a point maybe closer to the end where relationship points may become a more important factor for how stuff ends and with who.

That said it's possible to miss scenes if you don't have enough points at certain points of interactions, I've experienced that sort personally.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I'm just trying to romance almost everyone lol
Since i couldnt decide and the game seemed it doesnt care until i lost a score point with Ellen cuz i banged Victoria TWICE
So this made me wondering, does it even matter.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Since i couldnt decide and the game seemed it doesnt care until i lost a score point with Ellen cuz i banged Victoria TWICE
It will matter, eventually. As you see, there are some scenes where you can lost points with other girls, and other scenes where you have to choose who's going to get a score point. There's nothing set in stone but, using dev's prior game as a reference, in the end you'll be able to choose who do you want to stay with from the girls whose paths are still open at that point, but there won't be an 'harem' as such with all of them

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Yeah thats cool, so you saying i can continue romancing everyone until that very last moment where i decide whos it gonna be :LOL:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Play the man-slut route. It's gonna be years before the final version.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Years? Damn, how many chapter does he plan to add and i have no clue how often does this game get updated

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Years? Damn, how many chapter does he plan to add and i have no clue how often does this game get updated
I would say an average of 2 updates per year that might or might not be a full chapter and the whole game is going to be around 14-15 chapters, i happened to understand.
Unfortunately this is how VNs world goes.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Ay bruv my posts got deleted, any way to romance Abby in this game?
Romance as a main LI, so far nope. Have some bang time with her, yes. Be high in her and Chandra's scores and pick up her for the Pit mission.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Ay bruv my posts got deleted, any way to romance Abby in this game?
As a main LI, it's pretty unlikely. At this point of the story she probably won't play a bigger role. One could say Chandra wasn't initially meant to be a LI ( and despite her love/lust point she hasn't been treated like one for 5 Ep ) and Sonja's path has just opened but both were there from the beginning. Abby, on the other hand, has been pretty secondary for the whole game. Some kind of throuple relationship with her and Chandra could be possible but nothing is set in stone.

4.70 star(s) 423 Votes