HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
People have been doing the same type of denial when Stella got shot in the head in Depraved Awakening. I don't believe the author will cheapen Henry's sacrifice by making a "surprise, he is alive".
Stella's death was a little more obvious ;)

We never really see Henry die which make that little rosebud of hope pop up!

But yeah, logically i know he's not coming back :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
NEVER say to a father: «I banged your daughter because she wanted to» and you know Henry was a second father for Gloria.
true but mc can be new daddy for her.

i won't be surprised if henry being in possession of alchemax or whatever that evil company is called.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Stella's death was a little more obvious ;)

We never really see Henry die which make that little rosebud of hope pop up!

But yeah, logically i know he's not coming back :)
Actually it was stated Henry was slowly dying, because the chip in his neck was breaking down.

true but mc can be new daddy for her.

i won't be surprised if henry being in possession of alchemax or whatever that evil company is called.
A dad doesn't fuck his daughter.

Reactions: DickLander69

milvin

Sep 2, 2021
All of you would be begging for something to happen with Gloria, if nothinghad happened yet in the released chapters... Come on...

Reactions: blarg0192

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Hey guys! How can I play chapter 10? I've downloaded it, but when I start the game, I'm still stuck at the end of chapter 9

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch11sasha60.jpg

And back!
Thank you guys for the support. That was certainly an adventure of sorts. I knew it was a risk but I didn't think it would actually happen, but at this point it is over with. Got back a few days ago and started working again.
I will spare the actual dev report since I have only been working on the game proper for the last few days so we can save that till next week. What I will do is post a few shots of what I have been working on since things have been all messed up last couple weeks.

I think I like Sasha's new outfit :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1530190

And back!
Thank you guys for the support. That was certainly an adventure of sorts. I knew it was a risk but I didn't think it would actually happen, but at this point it is over with. Got back a few days ago and started working again.
I will spare the actual dev report since I have only been working on the game proper for the last few days so we can save that till next week. What I will do is post a few shots of what I have been working on since things have been all messed up last couple weeks.

I think I like Sasha's new outfit :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Oh goody, Sasha and the wonder twins. Way to take the fun out of Philly's return. :rolleyes:

Ah well. At least Philly is back and seems to be none the worse for wear!

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes