HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
It's krista (Abby's former acquaintance in the Pitt ). It's hard to get, you must be on the spellbound path with Victoria, have many Depravity points and bring Ellen to the Pitt, then you'll have the option.
Hmm, I remember getting that one and I don't have a spellbound save currently (haven't unlocked Vics spellbound scene in her apartment). Was that changed sometime? Or maybe high depravity with Ellen is enough.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think he refers to the fact that render that you posted don't have this link, which means that you took it not from slushe.
View attachment 1464811
Nah, I won't lie: I didn't know Philly had a Slushe account (it seems abandoned, shame).
Since EreKuri had followed the example of a well-known attention whore in the fan-art thread, and posted a special render saying it was created on 4Chan, I just assumed he had taken that little game to this thread too. Now I realize Erekuri probably didn't mean it that way, but I'm quite on the alert whenever the other individual shows up with his antics.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #107
I was going to show a different picture but I had to show more Abby ass :p I hope you guys are okay with that.
I will keep this one brief since I have to run out the door soon but wanted to make sure I get this out there today.
So, update wise we are now well over 400 renders, but I only got a couple animations done this week brining that up to 27 animations as well as a few more scenes written this week.
Past that time to go watch Dune again lol
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021

Dev Update #107
I was going to show a different picture but I had to show more Abby ass :p I hope you guys are okay with that.
I will keep this one brief since I have to run out the door soon but wanted to make sure I get this out there today.
So, update wise we are now well over 400 renders, but I only got a couple animations done this week brining that up to 27 animations as well as a few more scenes written this week.
Philly
Damn It looks like Chandy will get at least 2 scenes! Philly is going crazy with her screen time on this one let me tell you guys

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Dev Update #107
Philly
Bah, imprecise numbers are the pits!

Philly completed "well over" 47 static renders and 2 animations this week. His overall average is somewhere in the range of 57 statics and 3.9 animations per week. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Animation progress is still surprisingly low; statics are probably holding steady if we assume "well over" is somewhere on the order of 20-40 renders. Probably still looking at release around the end of the year, but Philly will need to pick up the pace eventually.

Nice to see more Chandra. Looks like last week's Chandra pic was indeed at some sort of club. I'll be curious to see how that comes about, and even more curious to see why Abby is apparently dancing at said club. Hopefully it will be something big to make up for lost time (without feeling extraneous, of course!).

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Abby works at a strip club? Because that sure looks like this type of place with that bar in the background. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Aristos

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017

Dev Update #107
Philly
More Chandy :giggle:

Damn It looks like Chandy will get at least 2 scenes! Philly is going crazy with her screen time on this one let me tell you guys
I assumed this render was just for fun.
I would be surprised to learn mid-game that Abby is a stripper.
Look at their outfits and background.

It should be the same scene as in the last update. So it doesn't mean two scenes with Chandra (sad times, i still wait for the scene that was shown in previews two updates ago and still not in the game), and it should be renders from actual game, not for fun.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
More Chandy :giggle:

Look at their outfits and background.

It should be the same scene as in the last update. So it doesn't mean two scenes with Chandra (sad times, i still wait for the scene that was shown in previews two updates ago and still not in the game), and it should be renders from actual game, not for fun.
Well, in that case I hope it's just a dare or something along those lines.
I couldn't nor would like to see Abby as a stripper. It wouldn't suit her character, and on top of that she lives with her well-off family so she doesn't really need it.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Well, in that case I hope it's just a dare or something along those lines.
I couldn't nor would like to see Abby as a stripper. It wouldn't suit her character, and on top of that she lives with her well-off family so she doesn't really need it.
I can't see Abby as a stripper either. However, like the music says: "Girls just wanna have fun!". I think that is the case of Chandy and Abby, they are maybe passing time in the club, just for fun and sex, you known. :p :sneaky:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Meredith: Victoria, is it true what has just come to my attention?
Victoria: And what would that be, ma'am?
Meredith: That you had the audacity to persuade Philly to bring a certain person to this city? That ninfo Stella. Really?
Victoria: It is true, ma'am. I am sorry! I just thought that the people from F95 zone is missing her.
Meredith: Hmm! I see.
Victoria: Are you not mad for what I did?
Meredith: Its ok, my dear! That is one of the best things you did so far. I think that bunch of pervert people will love a cameo with Stella.
Victoria: My thoughts the same, ma'am. They are easily to manipulated, all we just need is to exploit their weakness.
Meredith: Haha! I like your way of thinking. Finally, you are starting to play the game.
Stella: Are you guys ready for me?

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes