The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I'm gonna be one more ghost to join the "Fucking Finally" choir. Scenes with Chandy are long overdue by now...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We have been through trying times, brothers. But hopefully we'll be close to the light soon. And by light, I mean Chandy!

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I'm gonna be one more ghost to join the "Fucking Finally" choir. Scenes with Chandy are long overdue by now...

We have been through trying times, brothers. But hopefully we'll be seeing the light soon enough. And by light, I mean Chandy!
Yep,lewd scenes are one thing though,let's hope for a proper character development.Christina had a great one,not only she turned out to be nice but also quite capable and smart,writing her book and all that. Hope Chandra'll get something similar.Though since it's Philly,I'm quite certain she will. Here's hoping she will also get a lot of other scenes to make up for her absence.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Yep,lewd scenes are one thing though,let's hope for a proper character development.Christina had a great one,not only she turned out to be nice but also quite capable and smart,writing her book and all that. Hope Chandra'll get something similar.Though since it's Philly,I'm quite certain she will. Here's hoping she will also get a lot of other scenes to make up for her absence.
Absolutely, the love for Chandy goes beyond her spoiled brat behavior. I believe more people are expecting to see her brains in action soon enough. Character development, ho!

I'm quite relaxed and positive about it myself. That's a great character comeback in the making. After all, Philly never disappoints. ;)

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Quick question for Philly if he ever sees this:

Was Ellen inspired by Streets of Fire by any chance? It doesn't feel like a large jump from a singer character named Ellen Aim being played by Diane Lane to a singer character named Ellen Lane.

chubbymike

Sep 19, 2021
anyone knows to solve below error? coz the window automatically closed when I click begin

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\micha\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BrokenDreamers-1.10.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\micha\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BrokenDreamers-1.10.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 304, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Users\micha\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BrokenDreamers-1.10.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
anyone knows to solve below error? coz the window automatically closed when I click begin

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\micha\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BrokenDreamers-1.10.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\micha\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BrokenDreamers-1.10.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 304, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Users\micha\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BrokenDreamers-1.10.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Seems like you have a corrupt .RPA file. Extract the game again or download again if that doesn't help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
next time put errors behind spoilers or attach traceback.txt on your post and also consider updating to win10 since renpy won't support win8 for a long anymore.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes