Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Just finished chapter 10 the other night, happy as hell Sonya getting some action but little sad.. I want more Kay..

johnygold

Feb 27, 2018
Guys I am missing scenes from my gallery, I mean literally I have played them but they don't show in the gallery. I even have save files which start at the point of the scene but they are missing from the gallery. It seems like those are all from the 1.10 version, how do I fix this?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys I am missing scenes from my gallery, I mean literally I have played them but they don't show in the gallery. I even have save files which start at the point of the scene but they are missing from the gallery. It seems like those are all from the 1.10 version, how do I fix this?
were you using some mod and now you don't or different mod?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Guys I'm missing scene can you tell me what is it or how to get it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's krista (Abby's former acquaintance in the Pitt ). It's hard to get, you must be on the spellbound path with Victoria, have many Depravity points and bring Ellen to the Pitt, then you'll have the option.

Honestly it's not like you're missing something. :(

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's krista (Abby's former acquaintance in the Pitt ). It's hard to get, you must be on the spellbound path with Victoria, have many Depravity points and bring Ellen to the Pitt, then you'll have the option.

Honestly it's not like you're missing something. :(
It's the worst... or I should rather say the "least good" sexy scene in the game.
After all, Kleo's scene is good I suppose if you like that stuff.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think if she makes another appearance her first one could be worthwhile, but it's got to be expanded on.
That's right. The MC got her address so we'll surely pay her a visit on that route further down the line.
She's an obnoxious human being, but it makes sense on the depraved path. And that ass deserves way more attention.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes