Oct 2, 2021
Damn now i am looking at my memory trying to search for some moment when we see Jake bleeding ingame. :LOL:

I agree that she will get kinkier but as i said before, a few times, i don't really see threesomes or orgies happening to everyone. Maybe a Abby-Chandra-Jake scene (it is kinda implied they have a colourfull friendship) or another between him, Shanlon and that other reporter whose name i forgot. Or maybe a orgy between Shanlon and some random people a la what happened in Depraved Awakening.
Teri is the other reporter

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Damn now i am looking at my memory trying to search for some moment when we see Jake bleeding ingame. :LOL:
Basically the first scene he appeared, Katie was treating him because he got stabbed in the arm during a fight :

1.PNG c.PNG d.PNG

Pretty sure a true Katie fan wouldn't forget that scene because they fell in love at first sight. You're clearly not of them :mad:
neither am I cause I'm a Chandra Stan but still....

Oct 2, 2021

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Say whatever you want, but in the very hypothetical case that we were blessed with a threesome involving Carli and Katie some nails would be bitten, posts deleted, oaths broken, and the scene gallery set on fire from too much replaying.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I don't even like to share elevator irl.
That first sentence made me think you were a complete weirdo for a split second :KEK:
Say whatever you want, but in the very hypothetical case that we were blessed with a threesome involving Carli and Katie some nails would be bitten, posts deleted, oaths broken, and the scene gallery set on fire from too much replaying.
Nah he's gonna put Shanlon and Carli together to short circuit peoples minds.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I do wonder with regard to Shanlon and Teri, the scene where MC sees them arguing on tv about 'he likes me more!' etc, I guess I never thought about either of those as actually having any kind of 'like' or 'affection' toward the MC at all, I just thought Shanlon wanted a playmate outside of her bf who would be more dominant with her and Teri was just along for the ride, so I'm curious to see what Philly's long-term / end-game plans are for those two.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1634409444127.png

I know many of you missed her, or both of them :p

This is what I am currently in the process of creating, probably another day or two. Once I have this scene done then I will get to work on this month's customs which the poll is active on, so make sure to get your vote in.

As for dev progress, a good deal of renders were done bringing the count up to 353 renders and a couple more animations bringing that count up to 25 animations. Also, I ran everything so far through post. All looking good so far.

Besides that, I think it is time for a beer.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021

View attachment 1455708

This is what I am currently in the process of creating, probably another day or two. Once I have this scene done then I will get to work on this month's customs which the poll is active on, so make sure to get your vote in.

As for dev progress, a good deal of renders were done bringing the count up to 353 renders and a couple more animations bringing that count up to 25 animations. Also, I ran everything so far through post. All looking good so far.

Philly
Jesus christ fucking finally

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1455708

Philly
Yay, more numbers! Philly completed 85 static renders and 3 animations this week. He's now averaging 58.8 statics and 4.2 animations per week since Chapter 10 launched (or roughly 70.6 statics and 5.0 animations per week if we ignore the week off following launch). Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty consistent progress so far. Still looks like we're roughly on pace for a release around the end of the year if Chapter 11 is around the same size as the last few chapters.

Great to see Chandra again. I wonder where this is, some sort of club, maybe? Hopefully we can finally get a new scene with her, possibly even the much speculated threesome with Abbey. If so, however, I really hope there will be a version without Abbey for those so inclined.

Last edited:

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020

View attachment 1455708

Philly
Yes! Fucking finally :love:

Here's hoping she's going to feature a lot more from now on, because she's got a lot of catching up to do compared to the other LIs.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes