gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Guys there's absolutely no doubt whose home that is.
Even if you're not a big fan of hers and don't recognize her delectable derriere (it's a bit wider than those of the other girls), we have been in that apartment before.

Just have a look at the lamp, the couch or the wall above the bed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guys there's absolutely no doubt whose home that is.
Even if you're not a big fan of hers and don't recognize her delectable derriere (it's a bit wider than those of the other girls), we have been in that apartment before.

Just have a look at the lamp, the couch or the wall above the bed.

Ah I see you're an Assman!
aqxgRWYL_700w_0.jpg

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
*cough* Aren't you forgetting someone, brother?

Don't worry, certain women are like a Porsche 993 Turbo: they don't do nothing to hide their true nature and due to that they are the most popular, but other women are like the Vauxhall Carlton Lotus (a.k.a. Opel Omega Lotus): a Devil in disguise and not all the men are able to recognise them.

• Love
Reactions: The Bush Diver

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hii which one is the best choice and which one is the better what do you think

Surface pro 8 or Surface Laptop Studio or iPad Pro (2021) or Lenovo Yoga 91 or Lenovo Chromebook Duet or Acer Chromebook Spin 713 or Kuu x13 Notebook or Apple MacBook Pro View attachment 1448692
WTF? Why do you keep posting this image everywhere?
You just posted in WaL, asking for an incest patch in a game which has no relatives & stuck that unnecessary image in your post.
Now you're here asking about which fucking computer to buy, with the same image?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Thanks.

NOW, that doesn't mean that there's going to be a sex sene with her in the next update.
It could well be a transition scene where she's talking with Hope while getting changed or something. We've seen that before.

But hopefully not. Hopefully we'll get an intimate scene with her after several updates (dream sequence not included) and another one with Chandra on that famous counter :HideThePain:
Between this and her preview against the city-scape a few weeks ago, I suspect the MC is with her.

I'd be surprised if Victoria didn't get a sex scene in Chapter 11 given how long it's been since her last. But it doesn't have to be at her apartment; I'd rather not see Victoria fall into the rut Katie was stuck in for a while where her scenes started blending together: same tone, same setting, similar actions. We could certainly get a standout scene even if it shares the same location, but I'd rather not take chances. So hopefully her apartment will just be a quick pitstop before/after the main action.

I guess we'll see what happens, eventually.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, this is possible, as the game has already hinted that this will happen... and my guess is a possible threesome between the MC, Shanlon and Kleo, eventually... as the MC has not much male friends.
yea male friends can be counted with 1 hand even if misses "few" fingers. only closish by was that walking brickhouse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, this is possible, as the game has already hinted that this will happen... and my guess is a possible threesome between the MC, Shanlon and Kleo, eventually... as the MC has not much male friends.
Do you have any cachaça lying around that I could borrow? I surely need to erase that hypothetical image from my mind :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
Now only Meredith, Sasha & Beth are remained to have some action with the MC:BootyTime:
Must read Meredith's first scene.

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ah got it. Virtual action in the virtual world doesn't count, but real action in the virtual world, which is virtual action in the real world, does count.

We are getting into Inception territory... ;)
See, easy peasy! Even in the virtual real world it only counts if it isn't virtual in the virtual world!

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
There are many butthurt people who would start crying if Philly put any ntr or sharing scene in the game, so i think he should put those sharing or ntr scens as bonus in gallery section of the game.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes