beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Some trivial statistics
Numbers of the photo gallery special renders per each character. The summary:
  • Gryffindor Katie is the current champion
  • Victoria and Abby are close second
  • Gloria is a third
  • Chandra, Shanlon and Meredith have the lowest score amongst the key characters :oops:
  • No Sonja and Krista (a Pit broad in Chapter 9)
  • Who on Earth demanded those asian mutant twins from the Pit (Chapter 9) :unsure:
  • No Kleo and Henry or Tex :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Some trivial statistics
Numbers of the photo gallery special renders per each character. The summary:
  • Gryffindor Katie is the current champion
  • Victoria and Abby are close second
  • Gloria is a third
  • Chandra, Shanlon and Meredith have the lowest score amongst the key characters :oops:
  • No Sonja and Krista (a Pit broad in Chapter 9)
  • Who on Earth demanded those asian mutant twins from the Pit (Chapter 9) :unsure:
  • No Kleo and Henry or Tex :HideThePain:
Aren't those chosen by high level patrons? If so there is your answer...:oops:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #108
Well, hello there!
I hope you guys are ready for Halloween! Tomorrow I will create a few fun renders for the day. I got a couple good ideas from the discord and I will see if I can execute on that for you guys.
For the update, render count is around 470, I didn't get my post work done today to get an exact count but that is pretty close. Next a couple more animations are done brining that up to 29. As well another scene has been written out. So a decent week.
If you guys are going out tonight or tomorrow for Halloween parties make sure to have fun and stay safe. I think I will veg out and binge on some camp horror. Tucker and Dale... Evil Dead... Hell should stick with the Cabin theme and go with Cabin in the woods too :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm playing all over again. Damn if this game is well written. Great story, good cyberpunk, dialogs maybe a bit cliché but very enjoyable. By far one of the best VNs ever.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I miss Chandy, I really do. But we all need some truth pause once in a while.

At that exact moment all of our troubles are washed away. That smile is pure gold. Heavenly, I say!

Philly is a god. Period. Powerful stuff.
I think the doctor is one of the cutest most adorable characters ever portraied on this games.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Dev Update #108
Well, hello there!
I hope you guys are ready for Halloween! Tomorrow I will create a few fun renders for the day. I got a couple good ideas from the discord and I will see if I can execute on that for you guys.
For the update, render count is around 470, I didn't get my post work done today to get an exact count but that is pretty close. Next a couple more animations are done brining that up to 29. As well another scene has been written out. So a decent week.
If you guys are going out tonight or tomorrow for Halloween parties make sure to have fun and stay safe. I think I will veg out and binge on some camp horror. Tucker and Dale... Evil Dead... Hell should stick with the Cabin theme and go with Cabin in the woods too :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Philly completed 69 static renders and 2 animations this week. His overall average inched up to ~59 statics and down to 3.6 animations per week. Here are the charts:
As you can see, the gap between animation and static progress (relative to a typical update) continues to widen. Presumably Philly will have have a hugely productive week at some point where he focuses on animations to close the gap; that's happened before, though normally it's earlier in the process. For now, I'd say we're still probably on pace for a ~4-5 month development cycle.

It looks like Gloria will get more attention in the next Chapter, too. That's probably good since she got off to such a late start, and I'm definitely curious to see how things develop. I just hope it involves the real Gloria, not a Gloria-shaped dream with a totally different personality. :p

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I miss Chandy, I really do. But we all need some truth pause once in a while.

At that exact moment all of our troubles are washed away. That smile is pure gold. Heavenly, I say!

Philly is a god. Period. Powerful stuff.
Yeah, her smile is beautiful, but... I prefer to look for her melons, instead.:p:p

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes