PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Wow 6 months no update.. Philly updated faster, is something different this time will the upcoming release be a mega update ?

Reactions: LadyBee

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
can anyone imagine the game that Philly/DrPinkCake/Hopes would have been able to create if theses three were working together?or if the other 2 Helped with CBD/TDF/BADIK?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
can anyone imagine the game that Philly/DrPinkCake/Hopes would have been able to create if theses three were working together?or if the other 2 Helped with CBD/TDF/BADIK?
I don't think they would have been willing to work for somebody else, on someone else's idea. These people are working on their dreamed projects, having all the power over them and the skills to make them real at all levels - and, most importantly, they have shown they have the initiative to actually go for it. So, even if they had started working together, I think they wouldn't have waited too much before starting their solo projects.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I think they would end to stab each other. The humor, the plot development, the personality of the characters, everything in their games is so different, that it is simple impossible think to a way to merge their styles.

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
I think a better option is to let the devs of the top 10-20 games continue their gave development, while the devs from games that are not so good (they are good at the art/code/writing, but not all 3), join the top devs in getting the games out faster...
(this is hypothetical ofcourse, and not a realistic expectation)

Reactions: A1sawad

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
I think a better option is to let the devs of the top 10-20 games continue their gave development, while the devs from games that are not so good (they are good at the art/code/writing, but not all 3), join the top devs in getting the games out faster...
(this is hypothetical ofcourse, and not a realistic expectation)
It would be nice. My problem with these top tier games is that updates are sooo sparse. I wish they would be released more frequently.

Reactions: John-18

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It would be nice. My problem with these top tier games is that updates are sooo sparse. I wish they would be released more frequently.
sure thing, just give philly few 10k bucks so he can hire more crew and buy more top end computers etc.

Jun 20, 2018
Why do people keep putting DeLuca Family on such a tier?

I have played it across many updates. It is slow* and aggressively mediocre.

* this isn't a complaint about the lack of sex– it's grinding and a trickle of fairly generic story. Any other game with such a setup gets savaged here, but DeLuca is held up as some kind of masterpiece of writing and game design.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Why do people keep putting DeLuca Family on such a tier?

I have played it across many updates. It is slow* and aggressively mediocre.

* this isn't a complaint about the lack of sex– it's grinding and a trickle of fairly generic story. Any other game with such a setup gets savaged here, but DeLuca is held up as some kind of masterpiece of writing and game design.
Just a wild guess. But because your opinion is in the minority?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I won't to be spoilsport, but guys, could you people please be in sense of staying on the matter of this thread. Here is for discussion about the game The City of Broken Dreamers. If you guys wish to discuss about another game, go to the respective thread where is dedicated for the game you wish to give your opinion about.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes