Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
It would be nice. My problem with these top tier games is that updates are sooo sparse. I wish they would be released more frequently.
Eh. Who doesn't? But keep into consideration that do so many rendering with one or two PCs even dedicated take a shitload of time and not many devs have this as the main job.
If a top tier game has a steady pace and a full publication within 3 years it's totally acceptable and a rather remarkable endeavour. Still 3 years are a lot of time and frustration is totally understandable.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ch11end13.jpg

I figured for what is most likely the final preview I will leave you with something that will make you scratch your head, but that also looks bad ass! I think this is now my favorite render of Venus. Her in the car with Betty is a close second.

All writing is done. Making some last renders as we speak, and making the game build now. It will go to proof this week. Oh my god! Almost done :p

Otherwise, now I think it is time for a burger and beer!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 1663055

I figured for what is most likely the final preview I will leave you with something that will make you scratch your head, but that also looks bad ass! I think this is now my favorite render of Venus. Her in the car with Betty is a close second.

All writing is done. Making some last renders as we speak, and making the game build now. It will go to proof this week. Oh my god! Almost done :p

Philly
Finally! The update is near! Looks like we can have it in the middle of this week, depending how the proof testers work.
About the Venus render... I wonder what she is doing with that pipe on her hand, under all that raining scenario? Her eyes are blue colour, which means she is not using the Exterminator Mode. haha!
The image discription says: "CH11End13", which means the image is in the end of the Chapter 11.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1663055

Philly
Sounds like we could get the update late next week, and probably by early March at the latest. I'm really eager to see what happens after Victoria's dramatic reveal in Chapter 10, so let's hope it's soon.

Meanwhile, the final teaser is definitely surprising: you can't see Venus' ass at all! But more seriously, if Venus is acting this way, it's probably bad news for our heroes (one way or the other) no matter how badass she looks. Still, I'm down for Venus getting her badass scene!

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Finally! The update is near! Looks like we can have it in the middle of this week
Dunno about that. There's still work to be done and then you have the proof reading to get through, bug fixing aswell. Maybe in the middle of the *next* week.

Reactions: User1230

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 1663055

Philly
Terminator time...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doesn't matter if it's vic or venus but i guess somebody hurt her precious mc and now hell's fury has been unleashed.

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
View attachment 1663055

Philly

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes