NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
omg. I just started replaying the game while waiting for the new update and discover that I somehow completely missed Chandra second sex scene in my first playthrough. Being a Chandra follower I just blindly follow her without question and that prevents me from seeing the sex scene. When you are on the train instead of saying fine you have to ask what do you want then agreed to help her. That will give +2 Chandra RP. Enough to trigger the sex scene after you help Abby.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
omg. I just started replaying the game while waiting for the new update and discover that I somehow completely missed Chandra second sex scene in my first playthrough. Being a Chandra follower I just blindly follow her without question and that prevents me from seeing the sex scene. When you are on the train instead of saying fine you have to ask what do you want then agreed to help her. That will give +2 Chandra RP. Enough to trigger the sex scene after you help Abby.
God, look at that body, she's perfect.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya Chandra is #1 for me - I find her scenes to be the hottest in the game and love her sex scene music as well. That scene you referenced to me is easily one of the best in the whole game.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes