BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Milking discussion in this thread, as well. Oh, me...
Well...my post berating the people that constantly bring up the milking topic was deleted because "cleanup of deleted post quote"......soooo......LOL

It's everywhere.....in every thread....

Reactions: Asmodeus34

Jakky

Jan 10, 2018
I haven't read the previous messages, so can anyone tell me why the update frequency is so low now (7 months) when it was clearly faster before?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't read the previous messages, so can anyone tell me why the update frequency is so low now (7 months) when it was clearly faster before?
rl issues, covid, ..................

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
omg. I just started replaying the game while waiting for the new update and discover that I somehow completely missed Chandra second sex scene in my first playthrough. Being a Chandra follower I just blindly follow her without question and that prevents me from seeing the sex scene. When you are on the train instead of saying fine you have to ask what do you want then agreed to help her. That will give +2 Chandra RP. Enough to trigger the sex scene after you help Abby.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh hey, p.s. before this scene, when she first talks to you as you leave Meredith's office, when she tries to get you to get in the elevator with her, choose to ditch her. :) You get more points with her and she'll still catch up to you on the train.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Ya they are normally on Saturday but we didn't have one this past Saturday. I was hoping that meant that the CH11 release is imminent but maybe not?
I was hoping it would be released during the week, so I can have it all ready to play by the weekend. Releasing it on the weekend cuts it a little close sometimes, especially when waiting for Scrappy to update his mod too.

Reactions: blarg0192

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Not a beep since 19 Feb? Either the thing is about to drop or the testers found like one thousands bugs.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I hope the upcoming update will contain scenes with either Victoria or Shanlon with it, preferably the latter most.

Reactions: AlienEDM
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes